Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1990 Yellow ZR-1...

B17Crew

Corvette
96 LT4 Polo Green/Light Beige Interior
Has anyone come across a 1990 Yellow ZR-1 for sale? If so, do you recall what the mileage was and the asking price? I did a search and it doesn’t seem like any have been up for sale.

I know there are only 23 or 24 of them, so they are not common. One is in Kerbecks showroom in Atlantic City, it’s not for sale.

Thank you for any help.

B17Crew
:w

I suspect these are pretty uncommon to see for sale just because there aren't too many of them.

I'd also guess they'd be on the higher end of the price range just because there would probably be a few people interested if the price were low. The color seems to be "in" again. Plus, the '90s had a sort of neat photochromic paint.

Do you want one because it's yellow, or do you want one because it's rare?

Hi Aurora,

I have always liked Yellow on the Corvette. I had two yellow C4s before and am missing the color. If yellow is not to be had, I was going to keep an eye out for the 1990 Tourquise color. Someone posted a ’95 Bright A

Hi Aurora,

I have always liked yellow on the Corvette, I had two yellow C4s before.

Now, I’m missing the color. If yellow is not to be had, I was going to keep an eye out for the 1990 Turquoise color. Someone posted a beautiful ’95 Bright Aqua Z for sale here on the CAC. I checked out the photos and really liked the car. But for me to move to something like that, I’d have to turn my LT4 loose, don’t want to do that. I’d prefer to go with a earlier (more affordable for me) year and not loose my LT4.

To answer your question, I want yellow becasue I like it!

B17Crew

There was a yellow 90 ZR1 on ebay not to long ago and It made it over $30,000 and didnt sell I think its in upstate new york guy keeps it in a bubble

Aurora40 said:
I doubt it'll bring $95k, but that car is also a Lingenfelter 385.

That Lingenfelter Z must have the thrust of a Saturn V rocket!

B17Crew

phrogs said:
There was a yellow 90 ZR1 on ebay not to long ago and It made it over $30,000 and didnt sell I think its in upstate new york guy keeps it in a bubble

Thanks!
I’m going to see if there is any way possible to find that listing. I’d like learn more about this car.

B17Crew

Aurora, thanks for the info. I learned a lot from the links. I didn’t know that the ’90 Yellow was into the $40,000 range. I was hoping to look at Zs that are in the mid 20s to mid 30s. Above mid 30s is more than I wish to go. This is my first time ever pricing ZR-1s so a lot of the info is new to me. I’m going to give Mike Carr (JAGSFAN) a call to see what the ZR-1 pickings are where he’s at.

B17Crew

P.S. A red ’90 on the ZR1 net with around 1,200 was listed at $29,500. Thought it’d more expensive than that.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom