Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1994 ZR-1 production #75

shebecd

Corvette
1994 Yellow Z07 Coupe
I have a 1994 ZR-1....production # 75**.....one of the two special builds done in 1994, and the only Competition Yellow with Torch Red Interior produced, at least in 1994. It also happens to have the Z07 package. When I bought it, the gentleman said something about it being one of a kind, but I didn't take it that serious......that is until this morning. I came across the production numbers for C4 Corvettes, and he wasn't kidding. I've had it 5 years, kept it under cover and maintained, has low mileage, never once been driven in the rain or mud, and thank goodness. Production date 11/17/93 build # 75**. First I noticed ** after its #, and there was only one other #74 that had ** from 11/16, so I continued reading to find out what the ** meant.
Misc Production Notes:
**1994- Two Special ZR-1's were built (1) Admiral Blue with Torch Red Interior
(2) Competition Yellow with Red Interior
I realized that I actually own one(#2) of those special two ZR-1's, which also has the Z07 package as well!. Mine is an automatic, and has approximately 80,000 milesView attachment 56898, and very clean. Anybody have an idea of its value?

No idea what the Z is worth, I guess it's worth whatever someone would give you for it. Interesting color combo though.

Are you sure it's a ZR-1? The picture doesn't indicate that it is. You say it's an automatic, I've never heard of a 94 ZR-1 with an automatic from the factory. It doesn't appear to have the wide body or the 19x11 rear sawblade wheels. Also, I believe the ZR-1 already had all the components standard that the Z07 option included. Maybe check the codes on the printout on the glovebox door, or maybe it's on the console lid...I don't remember where it was on my 94.

Picture of the motor please!

BTW, my 94 was a Z07 car.

No idea what the Z is worth, I guess it's worth whatever someone would give you for it. Interesting color combo though.

Are you sure it's a ZR-1? The picture doesn't indicate that it is. You say it's an automatic, I've never heard of a 94 ZR-1 with an automatic from the factory. It doesn't appear to have the wide body or the 19x11 rear sawblade wheels. Also, I believe the ZR-1 already had all the components standard that the Z07 option included. Maybe check the codes on the printout on the glovebox door, or maybe it's on the console lid...I don't remember where it was on my 94.

Picture of the motor please!
Hi Tom, thank you for replying. I obviously dont know alot about all of this...just love my car! I knew you guys on this forum would be much more knowledgeable. After I wrote the post, I looked at the manufacture date on the plate on drivers door, and the dates didn't match. My manufacture date is Feb 1994, where # 75 is Nov 1993. The first clue you are most likely correct. What drew me in was the color combination. Competition Yellow/ Torch red interior. The gentleman I purchased the car from said it was a "Special Order" and Manufactures Production Notes says **Only two "Special" ZR-1's were produced, (1) Blue w/ Torch Red Interior and (2) Competition Yellow w/ Red Interior. These were the only two produced with these color combinations. He also referred to my car as "One of a Kind". I guess my next question would be "Is there a separate Production List for the ZR-1 models? I can't say I'm disappointed either way....I'm just a woman who loves her Vette, and that won't change. Its been well cared for, and still a beauty! I truly appreciate your wisdom. When its daylight I will take a picture of the motor and send it your way. Thanks again, Carol

I've seen a Comp yellow /red Corvette before, they are very stunning. My 94 had the torch red interior and loved it.

The reason for asking for the picture of the motor, is, the ZR-1 has a very distinctive looking engine. Even if your 94 ends up not being a ZR-1, it is a very rare car, as I believe, that color combo was a special order.

pCwncAR.jpg

NmCuB8P.jpg

C012Aqn.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom