Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1990 ZR-1 - New Hampshire License Plate "RARELT5"

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
To the guy in the black 1990 ZR-1, NH license plate "RARELT5" - good driving along with you down I-93 from Concord today! I took my own ZR-1 out to take my dad to New Hampshire Motor Speedway for three laps in a Ferrari F-430 for Father's day. We were coming back when I saw you getting on the highway.

It's not often you see two C4 ZR-1s driving together around this area!

I think I've also spoken with you at a set of lights in Windham last year.

We'll have to check with NASA and see if they have a satellite image of the mytical ZR-1 that Rob says he drove. My guess is that it was cloaked and no one other than the other ZR-1 owner can confirm its existance. Glad you got it out Rob. Did you take any photos?
Barrett

Nice, You mean ZR-1 owners actually drive them. :thumb

We'll have to check with NASA and see if they have a satellite image of the mytical ZR-1 that Rob says he drove. My guess is that it was cloaked and no one other than the other ZR-1 owner can confirm its existance. Glad you got it out Rob. Did you take any photos?
Barrett

:rotfl

Barrett, I was driving, so I wasn't able to take pictures, plus there was a decent amount of traffic on the highway so I wasn't comfortable trying to work my cell phone and drive at the same time.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom