Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1990 ZR1 wheels

G Winter

Corvette
1990 red convert 6 sp
I ended up with a really nice set of 1990 ZR1 wheels.
SCRATCH THAT THEY WERE NOT WHAT I WAS TOLD
Glenn
:w

The deal fell through. Sorry :mad

Glenn

Sorry to hear you still haven't located your wheels, Glenn. I did go to the 1990 Model Center to get a good look at a set.

90a.jpg

Nice rims!

reidry

To answer your question plus a little more info, the 1990 model center has this posted on the specs page:

Wheel Size (Front)17 x 9.5 in.Wheel Size (Rear)17 x 9.5 in.Wheel Type5-bolt, cast alloyTire Make/SizeGoodyear Eagle ZR, P275/40ZR-17

Glenn,

What were they? I'm looking for a set of wheels 17 x 9.5 frt, 17 x 11 rear. I don't really care what style (a-mold, sawblade, 90 wheels, doesn't matter). They can have a little curb rash as long as they are straight. I have adapters so I can take either the early or late offset for my '85.

Looking for race wheels.

Thanks,

Ryan

reidry said:
Glenn,

What were they? I'm looking for a set of wheels 17 x 9.5 frt, 17 x 11 rear. I don't really care what style (a-mold, sawblade, 90 wheels, doesn't matter). They can have a little curb rash as long as they are straight. I have adapters so I can take either the early or late offset for my '85.

Looking for race wheels.

Thanks,

Ryan

I have a four 17 x 9.5 problem is the two right side are bent a little. Someone must have liked the curb. In bent I mean a slight wobble.

Glenn
:w

reidry said:
Glenn,

Looking for race wheels.

Thanks,

Ryan

Ryan --

If you're still looking, I've got the two left-side '90 q-narts. One is 17 x 9.5. The other is 17 x 11. Very straight. Also a complete set of '93 sawblades. Hit indianavette@aol.com for pix, info.

Still looking.

Indiana - I don't mind the various styles, but would like 4 of the same style.

Thanks,

Ryan

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom