Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: 1993 Exterior Door Handle

aqua93

Corvette
1993 bright aqua metallic coupe, stock
Spring car shows are right around the corner and time for a few restoration issues.
What is the correct paint color/paint type for the exterior door handle on a 1993? Mine are faded. I assume it's black, but is it flat, or glossy, or something in between?
Thanks for your help.

Something I do and it works is to use Furniture Polish (Pledge) on a cloth and wipe onto the handles. Brightens them up, works great on the front spoiler or any black plastic. I don't like anything "shiny" other than my paint. Gives it a nice "new" black hue with out being shiny.

Thanks 93Rubie for the post.
I may have found what I was looking for. After researching further on the web I found a paint made by SEM, #39143 Trim Black Paint. This website sells that color in aerosol for $8.43:
R & E Paint Supply

Thanks 93Rubie for the post.
I may have found what I was looking for. After researching further on the web I found a paint made by SEM, #39143 Trim Black Paint. This website sells that color in aerosol for $8.43:
R & E Paint Supply

Hope they turn out great. Thanks for the link, if I ever pull mine to paint, I'll be sure to see what is out there.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom