Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: 1993 Torch Red Coupe w/red interior Production Number

jandajr

Corvette
1993 Coupe Torch Red
Hello

I have a 1993 Torch Red Coupe with Red Interior. It currently has 15600 original miles.
I would like to know how many were build with my exterior/interior combination. I was told at car show that I participated in recently, that it is the rarest of all the color combination for that year.
Is that true? How many were built?

Thanks

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!

There were 3172 torch red coupes made in 1993, I cant find any numbers for the interior color, There were just over 21000 corvettes made that year with just over 15000 coupes. Dark red metallic red was the rarest color with just over 300 made

Congrats on the 93, and welcome to the CAC. Great resource here. As jmhorn said, there doesn't seem to be any numbers for 93 on interior
color. I can tell you that for 96, 4418 torch red coupes were produced, 383 with red interior. If you do the math, you could estimate 270 coupes
had red interior that year.

Good luck with the car.

Thanks for all your help.:beer
Congrats on the 93, and welcome to the CAC. Great resource here. As jmhorn said, there doesn't seem to be any numbers for 93 on interior
color. I can tell you that for 96, 4418 torch red coupes were produced, 383 with red interior. If you do the math, you could estimate 270 coupes
had red interior that year.

Good luck with the car.

Well, if it is of any help....my source says there were 2033 red interiors in 1993.

Page 199 CorVette Specs 1984-1996 by Mike Antonick. The guy that writes the Corvette Black book. You might be able to extrapolate an educated guess.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom