Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1993 ZR-1 For Sale - Only $4,000 - CHECK IT OUT!!

• Admin
attachment.php

:boogie ;LOL

No Thanks !!!!!!!
Not Even For That Price !!!!!
Andy :w

Although the "J" is missing from the VIN. I wrote the guy and asked for a shot of the engine compartment and told him I would take it if it is a Z. For 4K it would be dumb no to. If it is a Z and I pick it up, I'll make some one a REALLY good deal on the wheels:)

The center brake light is in the rear fascia and not on the roof so I'm guessing it's not a ZR-1

Maybe they ran through a giant pink cupcake with white icing, it just needs washed.

That’s somebody’s vision of what they wanted their Corvette to be. Looks like they enjoyed it... 95K miles.

B17Crew
:w

1993 Mary Kay top sales award ...:eek:hnoes ;shrug :chuckle :ugh

Bud

:confused The paint job on this Vette makes it an extreme challenge to adhere to Corvette Commandment #10:

10- Each Vette is an individual work of art; judge not lest ye might be judged.

I'd almost be willing to judge and waive the 'lest ye be judged' part... ;shrug

Could be an "LT"-1 and not a "ZR"-1 ???????????
Andy

Could be an "LT"-1 and not a "ZR"-1 ???????????
Andy

Yep, it looks like it's an LT1. Based on the VIN (1G1YY23P3P5101295) it's definitely not a ZR-1. If it were, I believe position 8 should be J instead of a P and position 12 should start with a 8 instead of a 1.

Here's the url for the ad: 1993 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1, $4,000 - Cars.com

Whoa, check out that interior!!! (commandment 10, commandment 10, commandment 10, commandment 10, commandment 10...) :ugh

The ad shows the seller is named Fred. Somebody should give Fred a call and ask him what's up with saying it's a ZR-1. :upthumbs

I think the ad was taken down or someone bought it.....If so, hopefully to restore!! :ugh

Yep, I contacted them and seller resent the VIN which IS a "P" code so it's a standard LT1 car. They also lowered the price to $3,500.00 with out being asked to and will complete the deal through eBay 'cause they "don't have time to mess with it". All I need to do is send them the money! Price also includes shipping too! And I have 5 days to check out the car and if I'm not happy it's OK to ship it back at their expense! I might have been born at night but it was not last night.

My third grade daughter gives this car two thumbs up and an 'AWESOME'. :thumb:thumb

Dad however feels more along the lines of ... :boogie ;LOL :rotfl

Maybe they ran through a giant pink cupcake with white icing...........
B17Crew
:w
:boogie you're killin' me Crew. :rotfl

I've enjoyed all the posted comments a whole lot more than the photo.
You guys are a hoot.
:boogie

Yep, I contacted them and seller resent the VIN which IS a "P" code so it's a standard LT1 car. They also lowered the price to $3,500.00 with out being asked to and will complete the deal through eBay 'cause they "don't have time to mess with it". All I need to do is send them the money! Price also includes shipping too! And I have 5 days to check out the car and if I'm not happy it's OK to ship it back at their expense! I might have been born at night but it was not last night.

Ya know, Whenever I read a 'for sale' ad on ebay or anywhere else and it starts out, "I really don't have time to sell it myself" or "I'm selling it for my 1.Friend 2. my dad. 3.my sister. 4. a relative, ect. I always have a bad feeling about the proposed for sale car. There's almost always something wrong about it. Like a title from the dark side of the moon or there's a check mark next to 'Rental Vehicle' or 'Salvage title' When ever I go to look at a car for sale, the first thing I want to see after looking it over is a REAL title for the car. There's so many scam artists out there you really have to be up on the game or you going to be nailed.

My 84 is 2 tone gray,i thought about painting it another color but i never dreamed of that color.Like someone said,he must have won it at Mary Kay Convention

yikes

whats even worse, the person who painted it.. and the one who machined the rims. They KNEW it was a corvette and were painting over whatever was left of it's glory. ****ing incredible.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom