Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1994 Clean Corvette $ 8,900 or Best Offer

rallemandi

Corvette
1981 Coupe
Hi - I have a beautiful 1994 Corvette for sale. The car is a California car with both tops. Second generation LT1 with new MSD Distributor, new water pump, and new battery. The car has the Hypertech re-programming and Hypertech thermostat. Magnaflow mufflers. The paint is almost perfect. The interior has seat covers covering a split along the seams on the drivers seat, and is having a little trouble with the console lid, which I am planning on fixing after Christmas. I'm asking $ 8,900 or best offer.
1994 Corvette.jpg

Hi - I have a beautiful 1994 Corvette for sale. The car is a California car with both tops. Second generation LT1 with new MSD Distributor, new water pump, and new battery. The car has the Hypertech re-programming and Hypertech thermostat. Magnaflow mufflers. The paint is almost perfect. The interior has seat covers covering a split along the seams on the drivers seat, and is having a little trouble with the console lid, which I am planning on fixing after Christmas. I'm asking $ 8,900 or best offer.
View attachment 25220

Mileage? transmission? tires: type, brand, and tread remaining? FX3? More photos? I have a friend who is looking. Thanks

Mileage? transmission? tires: type, brand, and tread remaining? FX3? More photos? I have a friend who is looking. Thanks

Hi - It is an automatic with premium sound system. Kind of crazy here with Christmas coming. I'll get more pictures and information in the next day or two.

Thanks,
Rick

Hi - It is an automatic with premium sound system. Kind of crazy here with Christmas coming. I'll get more pictures and information in the next day or two.

Thanks,
Rick

Thanks for the quick response. He is looking for a 6 speed, so it's a no go. GLWS

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom