Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1994 Copper Corvette

evans47243

Corvette
1994 Metallic Copper
Hello, newbie here. I just purchased a 1994 Copper (code 66) C4. My question is this, I know there were 116 made and I believe 92 were coupes. Anyone have a break down on the interior colors and how many were Tan, Grey or Black ? Thanks!!

Welcome to CAC :w You bought yourself a pretty rare car. I’m not sure whether that information is broken down like that though. Many times people look at numbers and statistics to come up with probabilities. Just suffice it to say you have a rare bird.

Post up pictures of your car. Is it a coupe or convertible? The color is beautiful! Here is my project Copper ZR-1 :thumb

Attachments

• IMG_1883.jpg
    IMG_1883.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 111
  • Copper Preview.JPG
    Copper Preview.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Post up pictures of your car. Is it a coupe or convertible? The color is beautiful! :thumb

Right you are Joe...
They were a very hard car to paint. I know a Plant employee (long since retired), who was in the paint department at the time the pennies were being built. He always said they were a PITA.
May you have many great miles....

Hey Joe-

First time I've seen a pic of that project. Man...that car looks good.

Hey Joe-

First time I've seen a pic of that project. Man...that car looks good.

Thanks Hib, I have more photographs posted in another thread. I hope to have the car at Carlisle this year. We are currently working on a design to lower the seats in the car, to give me a little more head room, due to my height.

Aw s**t, Joe, just take the seats out and stick a couple of those "My Pillow" thingys behind your back and you'll be at just the right height. :chuckle

Aw s**t, Joe, just take the seats out and stick a couple of those "My Pillow" thingys behind your back and you'll be at just the right height. :chuckle

That's plan B.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom