Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1994 Polo Green w/Tan Leather

• Thread starter Thread starter Vette1
  • Start date Start date
V

Vette1

I am considering selling my 1994 corvette. This car was purchased new with 2 miles on it and today only has 1770. (2) tops all options. Polo Green w/ Tan Leather. Can someone tell me what this type of vehicle would be worth on the open market? It has been maticulously maintained, covered and garaged.

I had the same exact car and it was definitely reliable. I never had a problem with it except for replacing the starter once. For what the car is worth, there is nothing significant about the year regarding Vette history, but as clean and low mileage as it is, it depends on a few things. Is the car a z51 suspension package? Six speed or automatic?

yes, the z51 was not an option and it is a six speed

Without the selective ride package option ZO7, you are looking at a maximum of $15K, but you may be able to squeek a few more dollars out seeing the mileage is abnormally low. $16K very top dollar.

I'd really like to see you get $17-18k....but I'm afraid it won't happen. These C4's are just about to hit bottom. With the low miles, you might get close to that figure, but you might have to wait a while for the right buyer to come by. Good luck with the sale.

I'd really like to see you get $17-18k....but I'm afraid it won't happen. These C4's are just about to hit bottom. With the low miles, you might get close to that figure, but you might have to wait a while for the right buyer to come by. Good luck with the sale.
I agree with Tom about waiting for the right buyer. From the way it sounds, you can't ask for a better example of a 94' either. I did also check the Kelly Blue Book on it and it said, $12k on a private party sale. I think that is way too low for what someone would be getting in return, no doubt. The only thing that makes a sale more difficult is the 6-speed. Just from personal experience, it's harder to sell the manual due to it usually being a husband and wife making the purchase. I'm lucky, my wife can roast the tires with a 6-speed and hasn't been a problem for us.

father & son

You know, unless you need the money, for some really serious reasons, please understand you have a really beautifull auto!! I get the bug to change sometimes, and have to stop and think WHY. I've even though of upgradeing to the C5/C6, but for the additional monies,I'll keep my C4. I know all the great performance upgrades,but you have a lot of great upgrades for the time period of your vette. what I'am trying to say is maybe,
interiortempest-02-1.jpg
keep what you've got and add another CORVETTE!!!

Why the low milage?

You don't like driving a corvette?

You hav serious back problems maybe, to stiff of a ride?

Why did you buy a corvette and not drive it 136 miles a year?

Did you take it to car shows?

If you want more money take it to bloomington and get a gold certificate for all original really play it up. Show the car has won awards and the buyer will get into the mind set that he is getting a really rare original might squeak 20 big ones out of some collector.

I paid $4300 for my 85, $5000 is my limit on extra cars in the garage.

Thanks guys for all your input, I guess I have some thinking to do. I love the car and I purchased it to keep as an original. I have many other cars to drive Z28's, Trans Ams, sport truck (daily driver). Love to get a new Z06 though!

Thanks guys for all your input, I guess I have some thinking to do. I love the car and I purchased it to keep as an original. I have many other cars to drive Z28's, Trans Ams, sport truck (daily driver). Love to get a new Z06 though!

It's unfortunate that the value hasn't kept up any better than it has. You are the one who must make the decision on what to do. I can guess you were thinking that a low mile car is going to be worth quite a bit (and I suppose if you keep it long enough it will), but the bottom has fallen out of the C4 market, except for some very special models such as 1996 GSs, the 1994 and 95 ZR1s, Calloways.

I would say, if you can, just keep it and buy the new Z06 and sell it when the values rebound. Good luck!

I have the same exact model, that's in good condition but your condition sounds really great. I've also got 102,000 miles on the odometer.
If you sell now, you're selling at a lot point. Condiiton is everything and your car sounds like it would a world class survivor.
Hold on to it, get it Bloomington certified when the time comes and keep the mileage low!

How do you get it Bloomington cerified and when? Thanks for the comments.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom