Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1996 CORVETTE GRAND SPORT

Corvette
1990 ZR1 BLACK/RED 2865
330hp Grand Sport,6speed,Sport seats 6 way adjustable,Air Ride control,Glass targa top & painted top New chrone wheels and new tires!C.D. and much more!Extra clean,Oil changed every 3k miles Car is perfect...You won't find one this clean ever! Adult owner!Only 40k original miles!!!!!!!!!! Call Ron 707-738-0542 I'm only selling it Because I pick up my New Dodge Viper Next Week So I will take the "Best Offer" Before then!!!!
rons1.jpg
rons2.jpg

Bill,

Nice car...but it is not a Grand Sport. It has the LT4 Grand Sport engine, but that doesn't make it a GS. Unfortunately, GM didn't differentiate between the original Grand Sport and any other 1996 6-speed. That makes it hard when selling or buying what you think is a real Grand Sport.

Good luck with the sale.

Elaine

I’ll believe you Elaine, I am not very knowledgeable on the GS’s and have not seen the car. I posted this for an old friend that is not computer savvy. What can I say he is dumping his Vette for a 2005 Viper???? :eyerole

Bill,

Have your friend check www.grandsportregistry.com for all the info! By the way, my '96 is a Grand Sport. All Grand Sports were Admiral Blue with a broad white stripe and two red hashmarks on the left front fender (as in my signature). The GSRegistry will have all that you'd ever want to know about the GS and its history!

Elaine

What can I say he is dumping his Vette for a 2005 Viper???? :eyerole

If he didn't know his Corvette was'nt a Grand Sport, is he sure he's actually getting a Viper and not a Neon? :L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom