Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New guy just checking in

96LT4

Hey everyone I'm new to the CAC and new to Corvettes as well. My father in law was a Corvette owner and enthusiast for most of his adult life and I enjoyed looking at his pictures of car shows and Corvette club outings. He passed away last Christmas day and I had to get his Corvette ready to sell in the summer because he had been sick for a few years it needed a few things. I got the chance to drive his 85 C4 with the Z51 package and it was on that first drive that I fell in love! Sadly I couldn't afford to buy it from my mom in law and was very disappointed when it sold in September. I started looking at vette's online and quickly found a 96 comp yellow coup with the LT4 package ,6 speed manual and the grand sport motor. I pick it up on Saturday and I am so excited to drive it and clean her up to my standards I am having trouble sleeping .haha I feel like it's Christmas for daddy. If you read all of this your a trooper sorry it's so long I am just very excited.

Welcome to CAC! :w No reason to apologize, we've ALL been there and understand your excitement. Our condolences to you and your family for the loss. As for the 'first ride', we understand that too! Mine was at 9 years old, in 1964, a red 1963 split window coupe. Right then and there I decided that I would have a Corvette some day. Post some pictures when you have the time, we love to look at other peoples Corvettes and an LT4 is a nice score. :thumb

Welcome to CAC
Enjoy!!!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hey everyone I'm new to the CAC and new to Corvettes as well. My father in law was a Corvette owner and enthusiast for most of his adult life and I enjoyed looking at his pictures of car shows and Corvette club outings. He passed away last Christmas day and I had to get his Corvette ready to sell in the summer because he had been sick for a few years it needed a few things. I got the chance to drive his 85 C4 with the Z51 package and it was on that first drive that I fell in love! Sadly I couldn't afford to buy it from my mom in law and was very disappointed when it sold in September. I started looking at vette's online and quickly found a 96 comp yellow coup with the LT4 package ,6 speed manual and the grand sport motor. I pick it up on Saturday and I am so excited to drive it and clean her up to my standards I am having trouble sleeping .haha I feel like it's Christmas for daddy. If you read all of this your a trooper sorry it's so long I am just very excited.
Welcome! Enjoy that ride!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom