Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1996 Coupe Front Fenders ??

M

msoul

My 1996 Coupe took major damage from someone running a red light. Tore up the entire front end. I can get most of the replacement parts but seem to have real trouble finding replacement right and left front fenders.:mad Anyone have an idea as to where I could get them?
Thanks in advance,
Mike

Fenders

You would have to buy the whole hood. Front bumpers andthe side panels can purchased from mid america or corvette central or maybe another supplier. I dont know about a hood I havent seen them

1996 Corvette Coupe Fenders

You would have to buy the whole hood. Front bumpers andthe side panels can purchased from mid america or corvette central or maybe another supplier. I dont know about a hood I havent seen them

Thanksfor the reply. I tried MidAmerica but they can't get them anymore. :-(

A 96 vett is worth at least $11000 with under 60K if you didnt have full coverage on it shame on you. Any vehicle worth more than $3000 is in need of full coverage. You will pay pay pay.

There are hoods on eBay usually for under $300... generally with light damage but repairable. find a good Glass guy in your area before buying to get a rough quote on fixing one. there are also nice ones for under 1000. exotic muscle makes stock, lightweight fiberglass, and carbon fiber hoods as well. I think there are other companies that make them as well.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom