Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1996 LT-4 Corvette

CoronetRTguy

I have for sale a 1996 LT-4 Corvette. This Corvette is all original with no modifications every done to the car. This is the last year of the C4 Corvette and the only year for the LT-4 motor. I bought the car to drive and enjoy after selling a MOPAR muscle car project and I'm really missing having a MOPAR muscle car.

The car runs and drives great and is very health and very strong, this is a six speed with a 350 motor and rated 330HP from the factory. This is as far as I can tell an all numbers matching car. I am the third owner of the car and I have the service records from the first owner and I believe the second owner as well.

The car needs to be cleaned up really good on the inside to make it look factory fresh. The seats are as they came from the factory, no tears and no cracking. The paint on the car will need to be redone, someone keyed the car before I bought it and to me it was no big deal. I was going sand the car down and prep it to be painted at a later date. I can get the car sanded down and ready for paint if you want. This is something we can talk about after the sell of the car.

I will post pictures of the car and link two video's of it. I have two different video's the one is from when it was really cold winter day out and one done today 5/19/12.

Video done with my cell phone-winter day
1996 LT4 Corvette - YouTube

Video done with my cell phone-5/19/12
1996 LT-4 Corvette For Sale - YouTube

I'm asking $10,500.00 obo. I'm also looking for MOPAR muscle car trades. You can call/text me with any questions at 540-810-2059 you can also pm me here.

Thanks.

URL]

URL]

URL]

URL]

URL]

Would be a good idea to list the mileage.
Good luck with the sale.

Yeah I did see I didn't put the miles in the add. I beleive its 144 or 148 thousand everyday driving miles. This car was driven everyday and serviced. I will look later tonight if I'm wrong on the numbers.

I found another car I want and I'm taking offers. I know I'm probly high on the price but make me an offer.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom