Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 1996 LT4 Vert for sale

1996 LT4 Topic

jcs44

Corvette
2003 Z06 Torch Red/Black
For sale is a triple black LT4 convertible with a hardtop, with under 33,000 miles in superb condition. Equipped with LTPWS, Goodyear EMTs with about 10K on them, Bose Gold AM/FM/Cassette/CD, auto electronic AC, dual power sport seats, base suspension. Adult owned its whole life. Clean CARFAX. $20,500. Send me an email for PICs.

JCS44

This is a great car i would most likly have bought it if it was not a roadster.

soggytaco said:
This is a great car i would most likly have bought it if it was not a roadster.

Why are you so against a convertible??

Elaine

GS Diva said:
Why are you so against a convertible??

Elaine
I was wondering the same thing. I love the C2 coupes....they'd be my preference in a mid-year just due to the styling...the aerodynamics..... But not in a late model.

I have just never been a convertable guy. Many of my freinds love them but I like the looks of the coupe I also like being inside something on the same point I would never want a FRC I like the option the targa top gives.

Jcs44s car is a great one it also has a hardtop that comes with it and it is super clean I wish him good luck

Let me know how the CE is that you're looking at. Is it in NH? I have a friend in Boston who is looking for just that!! If you don't want it, let me know where it is, etc., and I'll pass the info on to him.

Thanks!

Elaine

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom