Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 '96 LT4 Convertible for sale

1996 LT4 Topic

jcs44

Corvette
2003 Z06 Torch Red/Black
For sale is a triple black LT4 convertible with a hardtop, just turned 33,000 miles in superb condition. Equipped with LTPWS, Goodyear EMTs with about 10K on them, Bose Gold AM/FM/Cassette/CD, auto electronic AC, dual power sport seats, base suspension. Adult owned its whole life. Clean CARFAX. $19,900. Send me an email for PICs and complete history. Located in Northern Alabama.

JCS44

This vehicle is no longer for sale.

jcs44 said:
For sale is a triple black LT4 convertible with a hardtop, just turned 33,000 miles in superb condition. Equipped with LTPWS, Goodyear EMTs with about 10K on them, Bose Gold AM/FM/Cassette/CD, auto electronic AC, dual power sport seats, base suspension. Adult owned its whole life. Clean CARFAX. $19,900. Send me an email for PICs and complete history. Located in Northern Alabama.

JCS44

Please call me about the car

jcs44 said:

JCS44

Colud you plesae email pictures and history to jpargo@ptd.net thank you John.

Save the wave!

jcs44 said:

JCS44

Can you please call me at 570.760.6321 about your car? Thanks John

jcs44 said:

JCS44
Is this car for still available ? Please call me at 614-638-1356 or 614-885-5301
Mike Carr

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom