Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1st assignment on the '73

Here's a few pics if anyone is interested...

waterboy1976 said:
Hey Jerry.....do you have the "county" sticker on your Historical PLates?? Its the little square red colored sticker with the county number on it. I got my His plates and they want me to put this ugly red sticker on themm
No I don't have a county sticker on my historical tags.....I've had mine for quite awhile and maybe thats something they came up with afterwards...
I do need a new pic.though...this was taken after I had some nose damage which I have just repaired...thats the reason for bra..:puke

Thanx for the info. KOPBET....I know now where to start lookin'

KOPBET said:
Here's a few pics if anyone is interested...

I like that technique....take a bunch of pics as you tear it apart so you can remember how it goes back together!! :upthumbs

waterboy1976 said:
I like that technique....take a bunch of pics as you tear it apart so you can remember how it goes back together!! :upthumbs

Short term memory problem. :confused

Now where'd I put that screwdriver .... :W

Boy I know what you mean, when it gets cool enough to work later on in the day the skeeters are getting bad, even my stogies don't seem to ward them off as good as before.;LOL

Boy I know what you mean, when it gets cool enough to work later on in the day the skeeters are getting bad, even my stogies don't seem to ward them off as good as before.;LOL

I guess the skeeters are enjoying the stogies too, eh?

:L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom