Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2 NEW MODELS

W

wwr

How many of these cars will be on sale to the general public after all the BIG BOYS get theirs?

wwr

Most of them usually get sold to the public. When they quote the numbers of the replica pace cars, they generally don't include the track cars. They do include the festival cars, but they get sold after they are used at the track.

There were quite a few 2006 Pace car festival cars a while back, and the dealers seemed to have a hard time selling them even below sticker price. I saw a couple of them have the decals removed in order to get them to sell like a regular corvette... and generally, the festival cars are considered to be the most valuable (Besides the actual track cars)

On another note, any dealers out there know anything more about the pace car, and when they will come in to dealerships??

selling the 2 new ones

Those cars you mentioned deals and stuff. The article I read was 333 White
and 33 to Canada Montoya cars. The Orange were quoted as 500 cars.
Hard to believe they'll be many out there.

wwr

Here's one that will rip 'ya (no wiper inserts anywhere from Chevrolet)

I was going to get wiper blades at the dealer and was told they couldn't get them. That there were no replacement wiper inserts for my OLD '05. Anyone got any suggesations for a better wiper blade that will work on my car?

thanks,

wwr

I was going to get wiper blades at the dealer and was told they couldn't get them. That there were no replacement wiper inserts for my OLD '05. Anyone got any suggesations for a better wiper blade that will work on my car?

thanks,

wwr

Why not try one of the aftermarket vendors like Mid America, Zip, Eckler's, Corvette America or Corvette Central? The dealer is usually my last choice for parts anyway because the dealer is gonna jack up the price. :w

Both of the new models were unveiled at the Chicago Auto Show.
The Indy 500 Pace car replicas will be Atomic Orange convertibles, with gold graphics. 500 to be built, probably starting in March.

300 Arctic White Ron Fellows ALMS Champion Z06's to be built for the USA. 33 for Canada. This is the first, and most likely last, white C6 Z06 produced. The RPO code is Z33 and will be a 2007 model. Each car will be autographed by Ron Fellows, and have red hash marks on the fenders, along with other specific trim.

If you want to see pics, do a search for "Chicago Auto Show."

FYI, am selling my 2006 Velocity Yellow Z06...send a PM if interested.
Yes, I have a deposit on one of the Ron Fellows white special edition Z06! :)

Zippy,

We still need to hook up I wanna go for a ride!

thanks,

wwr

I replace mine at least once a year with generic inserts from Schucks (or any similar parts outlet). No problem. They have some little books that tell you which ones to buy.

Zippy,

We still need to hook up I wanna go for a ride!

Are you going to the C5/6 Registry Birthday Bash in April?

Zippy :) :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom