Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

200 Classic GM cars from a dealership unearthed in Nebraska

T

tomas6791

How could all these cars be hidden away all this time?

from the article:
Unlike the Lambrecht collection, the Bullock Chevrolet dealership from Grant, Nebraska, doesn’t have any unsold and never driven cars in its premises, but it does have approximately 200 old vehicles worth checking out, plus a huge amount of parts.

76 pictures and full article

tomas6791,
Thanks for sharing. I did a search at lunch time and there are other sites with different pictures. :)

Some very interesting non-GM products in that list. For instance, the 1939 supercharged Graham "sharknose" sounds very cool.

For those who are comic book geeks, the original Batmobile in the comics wasn't shiny black or customized. Although they didn't do product placement quite as neatly in those days, Batty-boy drove around in a supercharged sharknose convertible...

I couldn't find a picture of a Graham roadster in red but here's one in green...

Mac

1939-Graham-Shark-Nose-roadster-front-three-quarters-view.jpg

Some very interesting non-GM products in that list. For instance, the 1939 supercharged Graham "sharknose" sounds very cool.

For those who are comic book geeks, the original Batmobile in the comics wasn't shiny black or customized. Although they didn't do product placement quite as neatly in those days, Batty-boy drove around in a supercharged sharknose convertible...

I couldn't find a picture of a Graham roadster in red but here's one in green...

Mac

1939-Graham-Shark-Nose-roadster-front-three-quarters-view.jpg

That car is gorgeous.

That car is gorgeous.
Agreed and fairly rare... Easy to see why the cartoon artists chose those curves and lines as a suitable fit for Batman... :)

Mac

48batmobile-500x402.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom