Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2003 50th Anniversary 44k miles

jwawhite

Corvette
2003 Anny Coupe
Possibly for sale, essentially one owner, but I'm second owner. In pretty good condition, maintenance records, mild upgrades, new tires, garaged. Anyone interested? Oh yes, coupe!

Last edited:
Possibly for sale and no price. Now that's a low pressure approach. 50th anniversary editions are good sellers, and beautiful cars. Go for it, if you are serious. :thumb

It's an auto to keep harmony in the Home.

But OD is fantastic for low rpm cruising out to Vegas!

The conservative mods: high strength plastic slip overs on skid rails; Z06 air intake cover with k&n air filter; upgrade on H & L beam bulbs; enlarged drilled and slotted rotors with upgraded pads; vehicle came with installed side anti door ding strips; sound deadening material added to interior; driver seat upgrade internals with Kevlar; Borla cat back exhaust, still have original mufflers and Air cleaner cover.

The desire is to keep the vehicle appearing as stock due to the Anniversary model

Last edited:
Now I've Decided to Keep it!

The C5 is fantastic on legroom, I need to stretch every so often. I understand legroom went away starting with the C6.

Last edited:
Yes, it is Time To Sell

Bummer, last night was the first time the car got caught in a rain storm, who would have predicted that in Southern California?

This car is garaged but not a Queen, it does have wear after 47000 miles on the odometer. Paint recently detailed at a professional business with interior cleaning, engine compartment left alone---- I don't like water in there!

Services are up to date with 71% on oil change monitor, yes, this does include regular brake and radiator flushing, weather stripping cleaned and lubed. All service records, receipts, history available, even Munroney Sticker....would you believe the operational CD, VCR Tape, Brochure and even a Working Corvette Pen light?

Perhaps a nice present for the Christmas Season?

Last edited:
Which Book do you use for Resale Value?

A bit reluctantly, my C5 will be up For Sale.

Need some help in deciding which source I should use to come up with an agreeable price to both parties.

This car is not a Daily Driver nor a Garage Queen (Vacation trips to San Francisco and Las Vegas and around town). Some interesting items come with the vehicle, original Car Dealers-- large--pamphlet with CD and VCR Tape, yes you read that correctly, a VCR tape! The Original Monroney window sticker also. All receipts from Maintenance, upgrades, etc. and 3 Service Manuals too.

I picked up the car in Atlanta, GA. with 900 miles and proceeded to add about 3,000 coming home, fly out here and drive it home!

Which Book do you use for Resale Value?

A bit reluctantly, my C5 will be up For Sale.

Need some help in deciding which source I should use to come up with an agreeable price to both parties.

This car is not a Daily Driver nor a Garage Queen (Vacation trips to San Francisco and Las Vegas and around town). Some interesting items come with the vehicle, original Car Dealers-- large--pamphlet with CD and VCR Tape, yes you read that correctly, a VCR tape! The Original Monroney window sticker also. All receipts from Maintenance, upgrades, etc. and 3 Service Manuals too.

I picked up the car in Atlanta, GA. with 900 miles and proceeded to add about 3,000 coming home, fly out here and drive it home!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom