Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2003 50th Anniversary Indy Pace Car . . FS What's it Worth????

Ron Miller

Corvette
'66 Auto Mosport Conv, '65 Nass Blue 4-sp Air Cpe
My cousin just came in with a very nice 2003 50th Anniversary Pace Car (for the 2002 running of the Indy 500), have been told it's one of only 10 pace cars made this year (many more 50th anniversary cars were made, but apparently not the pace car model). It's the only pace car I've ever seen with the strobe lights built into the car and still functional (switch inside has 10 different pattern selections for the lights).

He's interested in selling the car, only has 9,XXX miles and is extremely nice!! Any ideas as to what it may be worth, and anybody have any interest??

Thanks for the info, I"m a C-2 person and don't know much about the C-5's, usually hang out in the C-2 section. Appreciate your help!!!

Ron,

Can you post some pictures and give some more details.

Thanks.

Elaine

GS Diva said:
Ron,

Can you post some pictures and give some more details.

Thanks.

Elaine

He's gone to the Indy Pace Car reunion being held this weekend at Indianapolis right now, so I can't get any pictures until Monday when he's coming back thru. As far as details, I've told you about all I know unless there are some specific questions you may have. If I can, I'll be glad to answer them!! Thanks!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom