Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2003 Anniversary Convertible

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
We have decided to put our 2003 Anniversary (50th) up for Sale.

We purchased our 2003 in 2007 with 27,000 miles on it. Today it has just over 33,000 miles on it.
It has the Performance Rear Axle (3:15:1) as well the 12 CD player. Tires are Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus with approximately 5,000 miles on them.

The only thing I have done is to put a Z06 air cleaner assembly on it, I have the original. To the best of my knowledge everything works with the exception of seat memory, which seems to work most the time, but it could be our lack of driving it that makes me think it forgets who I am :D

Also included are: indoor car cover and Lingerie Bra with embroidered mirror covers.

2003 Anniversary Convertible
33.000+ Miles
Automatic Transmission
Asking: $26,000

* * * SOLD!! * * *

Bud

Attachments

• After Detail_07.jpg
    After Detail_07.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 267
  • After Detail_01.jpg
    After Detail_01.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 153
  • After Detail_02.jpg
    After Detail_02.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 153
  • After Detail_05.jpg
    After Detail_05.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 149
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 148
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 156
  • Mirror Bra_01.jpg
    Mirror Bra_01.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 156
The C5 Anniversary Edition convertible is one of the best looking Vettes ever produced. What a great car.

Love the Anniversary Models. Good luck with the sale, Bud.

Love that year, Yoda, you have me working overtime to figure a way that I could swing that and one way airfare to Texas..

... you have me working overtime to figure a way that I could swing that and one way airfare to Texas..

If you can work out the finances before 01-03 November, and get yourself to somewhere in the vicinity of Lexington, KY by then, you can ride with me when I retreive my Cherokee 180 and bring it to Waco, TX; I'm sure we can work the rest of it out at that point.

Good luck with the sale, Bud! I'd consider it, but I'd really need a FRC/Z06 to round out my C5 collection to one of each body style... ;)

Love that year, Yoda, you have me working overtime to figure a way that I could swing that and one way airfare to Texas..

As much as I want to, without some lottery help, it doesn't look like I can handle this. Beautiful car, and sometime in the future I will have one. Good luck on the sale, Yoda.

I have not listed our "Abby" ('03) anywhere else. I went through a bunch of BS when I listed our '81 in Corvette Trade Mags and the internet... I SWORE I would NEVER do that again!!

I am hoping someone here in our Community might be interested, or pass the word along to friends. The Keyboard maniacs that love to be bold and STUPID need not even contact me :D

We are thinking of trading "Abby" for a new SUV this spring. I have an old saying that applies here :chuckle (for those that have heard this before, you will understand why I don't complete the sentence ;LOL) "The only 2 thing I give away for free one is Bubble Gum and the other is !$@#!$#!%$!@#$, and I am fresh out of Bubble Gum" :chuckle :eek

:w
Bud
:thumb

"ABBY is GONE!!"

* * * SOLD!! * * *

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom