Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2003 coupe info

J

JohnnyJet

Does anyone think it will be difficult to get a 03 non-anniversay electron blue coupe?

This isn't a trick question, is it?

Actually, GM wants to sell as many '03 Corvettes as they can build...after all, it IS a business. You might want to visit your friendly dealer in early May to order what you want, and you may have to wait a while to get it, but...nah...it will be no more difficult than getting any other current model 'Vette.

You aren't going to tell me now that they cancelled Electron Blue for 2003, are you? :s

:w

Colorado

Colorado said:

You aren't going to tell me now that they cancelled Electron Blue for 2003, are you? :s

:w

Colorado

Not that I know off. I haven't heard of anything. Then again GM cancelled the Navy Blue Metallic. That was a nice color.

I agree, the Navy Blue Metallic was a nice color, especially with the neutral (tan) interior.

One of my favorites was the Nassau Blue. I tested a used 2000 Nassau Blue 6spd convertible over and over again, but the bottom of the nose was ALL dinged up and the dealer wasn't too interested in making it right. So, I didn't go that route and got the '01 instead. NO regrets, however :)

Thanks for the input fellahs, Im goin to chevy in mid april to get some info and see what the deal is then. If they cancel Electron blue Ill be a lil mad, but I like white and mag red also.

JohnnyJet said:
Thanks for the input fellahs, Im goin to chevy in mid april to get some info and see what the deal is then. If they cancel Electron blue Ill be a lil mad, but I like white and mag red also.

Keep in mind that Magnetic Red will not be offered as a color choice in 2003.

Remember, I didn't say that WERE cancelling the Electron Blue...hey, wait a minute, you like Speedway White, too? I'm kinda partial to that color myself.

- Colorado

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom