Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2003 Vert, Price

Corvette
2001 Z06
Looking at a garage kept 2003 convertible. Standard equipment, 5 speed manual, 5000 miles. Have only seen pictures, paint(blue) and interior immaculate. They were asking 25k, but are considering my offer of 17k after I told them to look up the value on KBB. Woman that owned it died, her daughter(not a car person) is selling it. The girl is a distant relative and I want to make sure it's a fair deal for her and me. The 17k comes in at the lower end of the KBB value, but considering the age and non-use I think its fair. Will check it out later today, concerned about tires, belts and other things that non-use would affect. I don't want to pay top dollar and end up spending a fortune for tires and incidental replacement parts. I will pull the codes before I drive it, clear them and then check afterwards.

Fair offer or not??

Looking at a garage kept 2003 convertible. Standard equipment, 5 speed manual, 5000 miles. Have only seen pictures, paint(blue) and interior immaculate. They were asking 25k, but are considering my offer of 17k after I told them to look up the value on KBB. Woman that owned it died, her daughter(not a car person) is selling it. The girl is a distant relative and I want to make sure it's a fair deal for her and me. The 17k comes in at the lower end of the KBB value, but considering the age and non-use I think its fair. Will check it out later today, concerned about tires, belts and other things that non-use would affect. I don't want to pay top dollar and end up spending a fortune for tires and incidental replacement parts. I will pull the codes before I drive it, clear them and then check afterwards.

Fair offer or not??

I would say that is a fair offer if not a bit of a bargain.

Hopefully it's a 6 speed manual and not a 5 speed, or the bargain just disappeared. :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom