Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2003 Z06

the highest HP Corvette every was manufactured and sold in 1969..the ZL-1...of which 2 were sold

anyone changing their minds or do we still see no HP increase in either the z06 or coupe until the C6?

I think they might be obliged to increase the HP. They went from 385/385 to 405/400 from 01' to 02'. I think a lot of consumers would be disappointed if they didn't see a somewhat significant increase that comes with the annual price increase. Am I right about that?

Then again, GM seems to be so hush about things. Dodge and Ford have already released specs on their cars that are 2+ years away and we can't get anything for next year from GM.

I would think twice about putting a deosit on a 2003 anna car. All dealers I know of are asking at least list. That was the case in 99 & 00 but it was a different economy then. When I was looking for mine in late 98 and 99 list was the rule. At that time most dealers in New England were asking $4000 over list for a 6 speed vert in stock. Went to the world of wheels show in Boston Saturday and Corvette Mike had a new (no miles) 6 speed vert for sale at $4000 off list. Times change. Just a thought. The most important thing is still just enjoy.

PS If it had been a yellow ZO6 for $4000 off list it would be sharing the gararge with my vert.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom