Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2004 Commemorative Edition

mad47

Corvette
1996 CE LT4
Just got back from a visit with the owner of my local Chevy dealership, who happens to be a good friend. He tells me that he received announcement from GM late this week that there will be a "Commemorative Edition" 2004 Vette ( order code Z16 he thinks). He thinks it will be available in Coupe, Vert, and Hardtop, and can be ordered with the LS6 engine !!! Will get me the details Monday. Has anyone else heard of this "Commemorative Edition" for 2004 ?:Steer :v

Hi, you need to look in the C5 forum, which is where I'm going to move this thread since it really isn't related to the 2005 C6... :)

mad47 said:
Just got back from a visit with the owner of my local Chevy dealership, who happens to be a good friend. He tells me that he received announcement from GM late this week that there will be a "Commemorative Edition" 2004 Vette ( order code Z16 he thinks). He thinks it will be available in Coupe, Vert, and Hardtop, and can be ordered with the LS6 engine !!! Will get me the details Monday. Has anyone else heard of this "Commemorative Edition" for 2004 ?:Steer :v

Look here. http://www.corvettesbyrickdaniel.com/ALL2004CORVETTEINFO.html

I have a '04 CE convert on order right now. Only come in LeMans blue with shale top and interior (same as the '03 Anniv. Editions).

LeMans blue is suppose to be about 2 shades darker than the electron blue and the CE is being built to commemorate the C5R LeMans race cars which have been painted LeMans blue this year instead of yellow as in the past.

the z 16 option is only for the zo6, the z 15 option is for the coupe and convertible, the z 15 option is exterior blue paint and shale interior with commemorative badges.

the z 16 for the zo6 is a different suspension, blue paint with silver stripes, carbon fiber hood, ultra light spun-cast aliminum fully polished and clear coated wheels, the seated have crossed flags emblem stiched into the seats, hopes this helps.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom