Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2004 Corvette c5

ccorvetteman

wanted to know if there's any secrets about us season 5 2004 Corvette[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3]​Only that it is probably the best bang-for-the-buck sportscar ever built! Are you looking at acquiring an example? [/SIZE]

Just understand that the C5 Corvette has a history of numerous electrical/electronic issues. The Forums can help you if you can do some basic testing diagnostics. It is an overly complicated car to be a "sports car" in my opinion with over a dozen computer modules.

Would not recommend buying one unless you live in the USA or Canada near diagnostic help.

I'm sorry about that post I meant to say about the cruise for the Corvette cruisefest c5 Corvette crew I never been on a cruise with just all Corvettes I think that would be me to go on a cruise Corvette Brothers and sisters

Just out of curiosity, where do you live?

You must be already having a bad day you know that so take your your stuff out on somebody else I'm out lol.........lmao

No, every day is a great day when you are retired. When you get to my age you don't have a bucket list. One just has a f...it list that is a mile long. Have a great day too. BTW, what day of the week is it?

No, every day is a great day when you are retired. When you get to my age you don't have a bucket list. One just has a f...it list that is a mile long. Have a great day too. BTW, what day of the week is it?

;LOL@ Sam !

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom