Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2004 Corvette Convertible Raffle Tickets - Get Them Here!

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
I currently have raffle tickets from the National Corvette Museum for a brand new 2004 Corvette convertible.

The Museum's annual Corvette raffle fundraiser is underway and features a 2004 convertible Corvette with automatic transmission. Tickets are available at $10 each, with an unlimited amount of tickets to be sold on the 2004 model year Corvette. The Corvette convertible comes fully loaded and includes the R8C Delivery Option, which entitles the winner to a VIP tour, special hands-on demonstrations and a one-year membership to the Museum. The raffle is announced each year following the Museum's Corvette Celebration. Details at this time designate the Corvette as "blue" and additional information and updates will be made available in the coming months via the Museum's website.

The Corvette will be given away as part of the final activities at the Museum's 9th Annual Corvette Celebration scheduled for August 28-31, 2003. "Our annual Corvette raffle is a very important fundraiser for the Museum," states Fundraising Coordinator/Curator Andy Roderick. "The 2002 raffle exceeded any that have ever been initiated and with the support and help of NCM members, Ambassadors and supporters, this will be another great fundraiser."

The annual raffle that recently ended September 1, 2002 generated over $380,000 for the Museum, with the previous raffle reaching over $257,000. "We are positive that increased membership, 5 million hits per month to our website, and stronger Corvette community relationships are just a few of the reasons our raffles continue on an upward turn," states NCM Executive Director Wendell Strode. "Our efforts are successful only because of so many who actively help to make them successful and we thank everyone."

The winner of the Corvette raffle must be at least 18 years old with a valid drivers license. Winner need not be present to win. Available to participants worldwide, the raffle is void where prohibited by law. Winner is responsible for all taxes, fees and licenses.

If you would like to purchase a ticket ($10.00 per ticket), please send a check or money order made out to the National Corvette Museum and mail it to:

Corvette Action Center
1511 North Point Drive, #302
Reston, VA 20194-2121

Please be sure to include a return address so that we may return ticket stubs to you.

Rob,

When you purchase the tickets for this raffle, does the museum send you a ticket or do they send a copy of the ticket to the purchaser? I have purchased some tickets already have not received a stub. Total purchase is $30.00.

Thank you.

Morgan

• Admin
Morgan,

I'm not sure how the NCM is handling ticket sales directly, but I have the actual physical tickets here. I have not received any orders, but if I had, I would have sent you back a ticket stub and send the other half of the ticket into the NCM for the drawing.

Rob said:
Morgan,

I'm not sure how the NCM is handling ticket sales directly, but I have the actual physical tickets here. I have not received any orders, but if I had, I would have sent you back a ticket stub and send the other half of the ticket into the NCM for the drawing.

Rob,

I just found out that the NCM does not send out purchased tickets through the mail due to law not permitting them to do so. However, when purchasing tickets over the internet, they take down the information (name, address and phone number) and place the ticket in the raffle. If anyone needs their ticket number, they can contact NCM and they will send the number to the individual who purchase the ticket.:Twist

Morgan

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom