Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2005 - Callaways @ Carlisle - Details w/in>

Folks, Talking w/ Turbo Joe last week, he has the creeper races all set up for after the Friday night Owners Dinner - :upthumbs Joe said he has a few extra things as well - No tequila, right Joe?? :confused

If there is anything you need before the event that I might be able to assist with, please let me know :cool

We'll see you soon on the "Callaway Owners Group" Area of the Fun Field - right at the outdoor Callaway Cars display booth where you can catch up on all the lastest happenings and developments w/ the company and the engineers who work hard at bringing us the good stuff! :cool

In the meantime, he is the special poster for this year - AWESOME!

attachment.php

Received my registration material and window sticker in the mail today!!
Look forward to seeing everyone at the show.
If I can be as so bold to quote Turbo Joe, "Yea, Baby."

P.S. How about one shot of Tequilla?

Yeah Baby!!!!

FX GS said:
Received my registration material and window sticker in the mail today!!
Look forward to seeing everyone at the show.
If I can be as so bold to quote Turbo Joe, "Yea, Baby."

P.S. How about one shot of Tequilla?

Got ours yesterday too :cool

See ya there Mark :w

I got mine yesterday too. That's good... It means I remembered to register...

:L

Folks, I wanted to post a little info about the Carlisle (Downtown) Parade that we plan on participating in on Sat. eve at this years show :cool

As discussed previously, there was an awful lot of interest in doing the parade as a group - esp. thanks Mark & Randy ;)

It is all set up for the Callaways to lead this Downtown Parade this year! :cool

Here are the details:

Registration for the parade is done at the Fairgrounds. The registration booth for this is located in the main isle, in between our display area and the "4-way stop" towards gate 3.

The cost for this is $25.00. Included is a nice goodie bag and dash plaque :cool (the money goes to the DCA (Downtown Carlisle Association).

The Saturday evening Corvette parade will roll out of Gate 1 @ 6:45 pm.

The Carlisle Staff is asking the Callaway crew to be at Gate 1 no later then 6:15 for staging and preparing for departure :cool

Please pre-register for the parade, so you will have your window plaque that will allow the Carlisle staff to park you properly for staging. :v

As the tradition continues, we will be led by the Miller Families, the "Give Away Car" and G.M.'s engineers :cool

This will be one HECK of a sight! :cool :v

***Also - the Callaway Owners Dinner RSVP date is due today, 8/17/2005

http://www.callawayownersgroup.com/Images/2005Carlisle/carlisledinner.htm

Please e-mail me if interested.

map1.jpg

Guys, I sent out by e-mail a complete schedule of all things related to Callaway Corvette for the Carlisle show - in addition to that, there is much more to the show schedule - check your programs upon arrival to the grounds :cool

If you would like the shcedule but did not recieve it or, if for some reason you did not get the e-mail - drop me a line at: turbo_2xs@hotmail.com and I will get the info right out to you!

See everyone next week :cool :v :CAC :m

FX GS said:
:D Weather forecast is looking good: low to mid 80's, Thursday thru Sunday.

Awesome to hear that Mark!! Since the weather is going to be nice and I'm stayin for 2 nights.....maybe I'll get a ride in a B2K! (not that I didn't enjoy the ride around around the fairgrounds with Turbo Joe, but I'm looking for something a little more faster...!)

See everyone (who is arriving Thurs) tomorrow :w

Does anyone need anything for the show???

Our Hotel has a car wash station and I know that myself, and Callaway4Fun are both bringing detail/wash supplies :upthumbs

Please be safe on your trip to the show - see ya there :v

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom