Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2005 - Callaways @ Carlisle - Details w/in>

*89x2*

Folks, It is nearing the time to check your vacation schedules and mark down the following dates for the 2005 Corvettes @ Carlisle show :upthumbs August 26-28, 2005

Information can be found here about the show : Carlisle Events Corvette Page

and online registration (for the Fun Field) can be done here: Registration Page*

cog.gif
*Remember to mention Callaway Owners Group when you register so that the proper spaces are alloted for us -
cog.gif

We will again be out on the FUN-Field with the cars.

Also - due to the high mumber of requests over the past couple of years, we are planning on being a part of the Corvette Parade into town on Saturday night with the Owners Dinner planned for Friday eve. :cool

Please check back often for updates and register early for the show :cool

I have reserved a group of hotel rooms for owners as well - please drop me an e-mail for rates and information on this, as they tend to fill quickly... turbo_2xs@hotmail.com

Thanks! and I look forward to seeing you & your Callaway at the show :m

reubenmc said:
:D I'm looking forward to the 7+ hour journey allready!

Maybe instead of driving your creeper, you'll have your Callaway by then. Betcha that would shave a few hours off your travel time! ;)

CALLAWAY CORVETTE

FX GS said:
Maybe instead of driving your creeper, you'll have your Callaway by then. Betcha that would shave a few hours off your travel time! ;)

CALLAWAY CORVETTE

Creeper Races again this year, start putting graphite on your roller wheels :upthumbs

We will be doing the races though Friday eve. after dinner, as I have heard from a good number of folks interested in doing the parade through Carlisle :cool

Stay tuned as the details are finalized for what is certain to be another awesome Callaway Event :m :v

Chris

Email No Going Through Need Details On Hotel And Rates.

Thanks
Steve

ET-VIPER said:
Chris

Email No Going Through Need Details On Hotel And Rates.

Thanks
Steve

Steve, I will send you the info ASAP. - shoot me an e-mail @ turbo_2xs@hotmail.com

Steve, if you used the CAC e-mail sys., there is a slight glitch right now being worked on - once resolved, the e-mails will flow regularly.

Thanks everyone who has requested more info on the show - e-mails have been sent.

Hotel info:
I have secured rooms for our group again at one of the local area hotels, and the rooms are currently available for reservation. Rates are $109.00 per night and are to be secured by the individual requesting the room, directly through the hotel.
Please contact me for more information at the following e-mail address
turbo_2xs@hotmail.com (Please provide your full name and CALLAWAY car information) - Rooms must be booked by July 25th - please keep that date and other important Carlisle dates in mind, as they rapidly come up on us.

*** NOTE: Due to the limited number of rooms avail. ALL rooms are subject to Callaway owner verification and are taken upon a first come, first served basis. -Thanks ***

As we have done in the past, we do NOT disclose on the internet, the details about where we stay in Carlisle - This is done at the request and for the privacy of the owners - Thank you for your cooperation :beer

If you have any questions or would like more information, please drop a note.

Register early, as it will be a big year @ the show :cool
- See ya @ Carlisle, Chris :w :v

2004carlisle3.jpg

*89x2* said:
Folks, It is nearing the time to check your vacation schedules and mark down the following dates for the 2005 Corvettes @ Carlisle show :upthumbs August 26-28, 2005

and online registration (for the Fun Field) can be done here: Registration Page*

*Remember to mention Callaway Owners Group when you register so that the proper spaces are alloted for us -

Also - due to the high mumber of requests over the past couple of years, we are planning on being a part of the Corvette Parade into town on Saturday night with the Owners Dinner planned for Friday eve. :cool

Please check back often for updates and register early for the show

I have reserved a group of hotel rooms for owners as well - please drop me an e-mail for rates and information on this, as they tend to fill quickly... turbo_2xs@hotmail.com

Thanks! and I look forward to seeing you & your Callaway at the show

See you at the show!

Thanks again to everyone who has been asking questions and commiting to making the 2005 event - This year promises to be better than ever! :cool

I have sent the info back, to everyone so far who has requested it, Check your e-mail boxes :beer

DSC00007.JPG

Folks - I just got confirmation tonight, that we will again, not only have our designated parking - BUT!!! It will be adjacent to the Callaway Cars outdoor display which will be located in the same place as the Callaway tent was last year :upthumbs
cog.gif

After talking the idea over with the good folks at Callaway Cars, it was thought that this would not only be one heck of a display to have all the cars in a row, representing the history - But also, keep the group with more of an identity, as the ZR1 group is expecting a rather large turnout and would have made for a very complicated parking situatioin, had we remained @ "Row A".

When you register online or by telephone, please mention the
cog.gif
to ensure enough parking for all :cool

See you at Carlisle! :v :w

Just Announced!!!

While at the Bloomington Gold, I talked with World renowned artist Dana Forrester about what is new.

It was a few months ago that I had asked him about doing a Callaway watercolor, as he hadn't done one yet - he did a smaller one I had once seen displayed - but this would be large like the rest of his extensive catalog...

Well, here at the show, Dana surprised me with his "work in progress" and said he plans to debut the artwork at the 2005 Corvettes @ Carlisle and would love to share it with us at the Friday night Owners dinner as a preview :cool

Thanks Dana for all your efforts!

I'll try to keep the excitement under wraps a bit longer ;) :m

watercolorofaCallaway.jpg

Jeroenvgfn said:
wild guess, according to the rims this watercolor looks like the superspeedster

am I right ? please unveil more information.

...have to wait until August to see what the final painting looks like - These would look awesome in your office or above your fireplace.

...I might stick w/ the office, as my wife had other decorating ideas I am sure :confused

*89x2* said:
...have to wait until August to see what the final painting looks like - These would look awesome in your office or above your fireplace.

...I might stick w/ the office, as my wife had other decorating ideas I am sure :confused

It's going to look wherever it gets put!! I'm going to have to start saving my pennies because I might just have to put in an order at Carlisle!!!

I saw the print this past weekend, it's incredible - Dana always amazes me!!

Without a doubt get your pennies ready!

Lance

Folks, I have the info all set for the Friday night Callaway Owners Dinner for this year - Please contact me by e-mail for more info about this awesome evening, which will conclude with the 3rd annual "Turbo Joe Creeper Challenge" :cool :lou

Looking forward to August! :upthumbs

- Thanks - Chris :m
turbo_2xs@hotmail.com

*89x2* said:

cog.gif
cog.gif

Please check back often for updates and register early for the show :cool

Thanks! and I look forward to seeing you & your Callaway at the show :m

Here is this year's map w/ the locations for the Callaway Owners Group
cog.gif
parking and the location for the Callaway Cars company tent and display :cool

Make sure you register before the begining of August when the rates for the Fun-Field where we will be at, go up a few bucks...

I just called today {(717) 243-7855} and registered for our Callaways - See ya' there on the Fun-Field! :m :v

map1.jpg

Carlisle Hotel rooms, registration, etc.

Folks, I have sent out a ton of info by e-mail over the past week to Callaway Owners however, if for some reason it didn't it to your inbox and you need more info on the Callaway Gathering @ Carlisle, Registration, Hotel info, Owners Dinner, etc. please drop me a note to: turbo_2xs@hotmail.com

I MUST return ALL unbooked rooms by the end of next week - This is sure to be another awesome event, don't miss out on the action :v :m

See you in August! :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom