Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2007 Caddy Esculade HP

IH2LOSE

Corvette
1966,and a 1962 thats almost complete
Well I just found out the new Escualde has a 6.2 engine with 405 hp What is going on in Gm that they allow a SUV to have a bigger and stronger motor then there flag ship sports car/Muscle car ?

Vette is 6.0 and 400 hp

Well I just found out the new Escualde has a 6.2 engine with 405 hp What is going on in Gm that they allow a SUV to have a bigger and stronger motor then there flag ship sports car/Muscle car ?

Vette is 6.0 and 400 hp
What is an Esualde? Never heard of it, must be something new for 08. Oh, I bet you mean the Cadillac Escalade. What ever it is the 08 Corvette will be 25 or 31 horse up on it and will have a 6.2. So where is the problem? The 08 Corvette with the standard 6.2 liter engine will be putting out a standard 430 horse. With the option exhaust system it will be putting out 436 horse. Best I can tell the Corvette is still King of the Hill. Don't believe me check out the link below to the National Corvette Museum web site.

http://www.corvettemuseum.com/specs/2008/index.shtml

What is an Esualde? Never heard of it, must be something new for 08. Oh, I bet you mean the Cadillac Escalade. What ever it is the 08 Corvette will be 25 or 31 horse up on it and will have a 6.2. So where is the problem? The 08 Corvette with the standard 6.2 liter engine will be putting out a standard 430 horse. With the option exhaust system it will be putting out 436 horse. Best I can tell the Corvette is still King of the Hill. Don't believe me check out the link below to the National Corvette Museum web site.

http://www.corvettemuseum.com/specs/2008/index.shtml

No problem for me

Just stating a fact .(well almost a fact ) its only 403 hp

I just found it real interesting. I guess it may be a problem with some of the C6 owners knowing that some soccer Mom in an S.U.V has a couple more horse's under the hood.

But it is good to know Gm is going to get things corrected by upping the HP in the vette

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom