Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2007 corvette coupe for $39995

R

reliablechevy

have a white 1lt in stock available for immediate sale $39995 plus $220 doc

New or used?

SAVE THE :w

BRAND NEW SCHEDULED TO DROP OFF THE TRUCK THIS WEEK I'VE JUST GOT AN OVER abundance of corvettes in stock right now . . ..and i am passing the savings to the customers

Billy...any LT1 automatics in stock? If not, how long for delivery? Still invoice plus $220?

Billy...any LT1 automatics in stock? If not, how long for delivery? Still invoice plus $220?

HAVE one manual at the $39995 also have two more already on order at the invoice plus the doc or can order one just for you

Billy,this is David in SC.

Does the 39,995 include freight?

If so,I can order from you & you drop ship to my local dealer for the same price?

\db2

email me:corvettepix@gmail.com

for the month of december i will order this 1lt with a manual no option car your choice of nonpremium colors

vic red
white
black
silver

for only $39995

plus will arrange a courtesy delivery to your local dealer . ...(courtesy delivery charge may apply)

or offer musuem delivery no additional charge

1lt no options only

NEW CAR TRADE

IN THE MARKET FOR C6 AND WONDERING WHAT YOU WOULD BE WILLING TO TRADE FOR ON MY 1999 C5 TRIPLE BLACK ON BLACK CONVERTIBLE LOADED AUTOMATIC W/ ONLY 30K MILES?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

Uh...does the 2007 come with following: 1 Nav?; 2) satellite radio?

Please advise.

John

for the month of december i will order this 1lt with a manual no option car your choice of nonpremium colors

vic red
white
black
silver

for only $39995

plus will arrange a courtesy delivery to your local dealer . ...(courtesy delivery charge may apply)

or offer musuem delivery no additional charge

1lt no options only

That's a great price, folks. If I didn't already have a 2007, I'd take you up on it...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom