Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2007 Nextel Cup Champion...

Who's the winning driver?

• Martin Truex, Jr.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kevin Harvick

• Clint Bowyer

• Matt Kenseth

• Carl Edwards

• Kurt Busch

• Kyle Busch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Corvette
2012 💯 4LT GS Roadster
OK - Who's going to win the Nextel Cup Championship this year? ;shrug

GMC2007090917394_PV.jpg

http://gm.wieck.com/forms/gm/previewpage?041245

2005356869148515106_rs.jpg

..... a month-ago, I'd have liked to see Smoke beat the Hendricks 'droids, but since he will be driving for Tokyo Joe in '08, I'd prefer to see long-shot Jeff Burton get-hot and win the Cup

I voted J.J. not because I want to see him win it but because I think he's going to. I just think he's peaking at the right time and is too hot right now the way he's ran lately.

My favorite to win would be Smoke, I'd love to see him win one more and then all of JGR fall on their faces struggling with the toy-yoda's next year.

Long shot...I just have trouble not wanting to see Carl Edwards do good because of what kind of person he is.

I had to vote Tony ,he comes to the front the last end of the year and doesn't give up.
That being said the other 9 can be really tough also.I also do not care for Hendricks drivers or the Busch boys.

My dog likes Hamlin (it's a FedEx thing)

Home Depot orange will be on the podium this year.

Hecox

I don't really care, but it would not bother me if it is a future Toyota driver. :upthumbs

This whole US automakers mess is largely their own management and them being in-bed with politicians making.

Politicians will promise the ignorant masses anything, and then the ignorant masses vote for them believing they will be getting something for nothing.

Once the politicians get in they abruptly crawl into bed with business Don't believe me just listen to the rhetoric spewing from the current crop of those running

I even heard one the other day bringing the issue of "lead paint' up, why? Because of Mattels recall.

Where are the real issues about actually doing something with this illegal aliens situation, the sorry state of crime and punishment (prisons have become spa's) No te politicians will dance around any subject , but actually citizen concerns.

So no I do not bleed for the US automakers or any other US manufacture. It is we the people (most people anyway) of the USA who have allowed the baby to be thrown out with the bath water.

Ask yourself this before responding back. Do you contact and write you representatives? Do you vote? Do you understand the issues? Or are you just another Pavlov's dog follower?

My two cents

BTW, Welcome to the :CAC Witness.

I'm sure no one will hold your name against you. After all, it wasn't your fault who your father is. Just don't spread it around too much and you should be OK. ;LOL

Hecox

Well my grandson (mini-Matt) are off to Louden.We're both Tony fans and it'll be fun no matter who wins.

Have a safe trip in that new '08 vette Steve. er. . . oh yeah, you have to ORDER it first!!! :boogie

I hope you and mini-Matt have a great time. There is nothing like taking your grandson to the races.

Hecox

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom