Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2008 A-6 Dyno numbers

if the oil temp is not within 2 degrees and the fuel within 5 degrees you can not get accurate comparison between the 2 engines

if the oil temp is not within 2 degrees and the fuel within 5 degrees you can not get accurate comparison between the 2 engines

We have the same cars almost.
We did our dyno tuning and cold air swap on the dyno within an hour of each other. As far as car to car comparisons you are right no 2 cars will dyno the same. I do know this car runs very nice, and will put an ass whooping on an 07 with headers, tune, and cold air.

Not to mess with anyone. But I thought SAE measurements came about to get a true measure of HP & Torque in the early 70's. (IE: SAE=RWHP)
and by the way Lloyd's is the only way to go in floormats.

I am glad to see that everyone stood back and took a deep breath. This forum does not have a lot of posting compared to others but the quality of members and their posts is heads and shoulders above.

David and Hib just demonstrated that again. I value posts from members like David as that is how I learn. I read everything I can find by Hib because I trust his knowledge and sincerity.

Patrick has always seemed fair and simply wanting to help.

Thansk to all. The thread was indeed useful to me information-wise and to see good guys "eating crow" rather than ending a thread with a lock.

You guys are great.:thumb

oh I am sure to stir up the hornets nest but I have to side with the MOD on this one, I was leaning to what he was thinking also. Just my opinion, which does not often side with the Mods here..;LOL;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom