Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2008 Crystal Red LS3 Corvette

2008 Crystal red, automatic, Z51, Dual Mode exhaust w/ext. commander, chrome factory wheels. Car has 14K miles. Comes with Kooks 1 7/8" headers with catted and off-road Kooks mid pipes, CAI, 3.15 ratio RPM differential (less than 1000 miles), Yank 3200 converter, UDP, Nitto Invo 19” rear tires along with Mickey Thompson drag radials out back on 18” wheels, M&H skinnies on GTO wheels with spacers, two narrowed chrome wheels with 205 tires that I use as semi skinnies up front. Total of 8 wheels and tires mounted on wheels and balanced. All tires plenty of thread left (most almost new). One set of Z51 rotors F/R and one set of base rotors F/R with two full sets of pads.

Car is excellent shape, not a scratch, everything works including cold AC, always garage kept, almost like new, original owner. Ran a best 10.88 @ 125.25 mph. Have all the original take off parts so it could be returned to stock. I have a maintenance record. Oil has been changed more than once a year. Always changed before the DIC due to so few miles per year. First oil change was at 1239 miles. Broke the car in 500 miles before going WOT. Most of the miles are freeway/highway. $35,000.Make offer. Email for more pics. 98larry@comcast.net

Vettepicscj079.jpg

2008Corvette018_zps20a0fcb8.jpg

2008Corvette026_zps58dd74ad.jpg

2008Corvette004_zps59810d51.jpg

2008Corvette014_zpsde34c477.jpg

Last edited:
Where is the car located?

Thanks.

Elaine

I'll include my HP Tuner, a laptop and full tank of 93 octane gas!

Nice car!

Thanks! I believe the first to come take a live look will buy. It's been raced a few times but never abused. Just need somebody to come over and make me an offer!

Sold...Lucky guy is getting one nice low mileage 2008 Corvette with so many extras!

Congrats!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom