Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: 2009 Corvette Idle Issues

Runner1954

Corvette
2009 Corvette
I have a 2009 corvette base model. I have 49,000 miles on the vehicle. All vehicle maintenance services complete. At 47,000 miles I took it in for an oil change and to check a rough idle issue. I've changed spark plugs, coil and wires. Completed the engine flush to clean values, etc. Completed the fuel tank flush. Replaced MAF sensor. Compression is fine. The vehicle was put on the computer, no codes. Gas mileage good. Changed fuel to Chevron and added additives with no luck. The idle is better when its cold. Warm sometimes it good and sometimes the RPM needle bounces with a very rough idle. I contacted GM and they say its a characteristic of that vehicle. From 0 to 47,000 miles it was fine. Any ideals?

First off, I see this is your first post, so I want to welcome you to CAC. :w We have many great troubleshooters who can help you with your issue. I'm keeping an eye out on this thread as this is just about where my 007 is, mileage-wise, although I am not experiencing this issue, with it, it sounds a little like what my 09 Silverado is experiencing. :thumb

Welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom