Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2009 ZR1 Corvette Unveiled at the 2008 Detroit Auto Show

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
The 2009 ZR1 Corvette was officially unveiled at the Detroit Auto Show last night as NASCAR driver, Jeff Gordon drove it on stage with Detroit's very own, Kid Rock performing.

We've got all the pictures from last night's unveiling here:

http://corvetteactioncenter.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/6086

Related Videos:

icon_video.gif
Kid Rock and the 2009 ZR1 Corvette
icon_video.gif
2009 Corvette ZR1 at GM Style Event in Detroit
icon_video.gif
Corvette ZR-1 unveiled at GM Style stage

Very COOL!!!!!

Can't wait to see it this weekend!
:beer

Yea, I saw it at Detroit Auto Show today!!

Wow what a car!!! Truely an amazing vehicle. GM has a very nice display with a light show behind it, but to be truthful, it took me a while to see it because the ZR1 is really awesome. It commands a presence that other cars don't. Of course you couldn't get in and out of it, but the door was open and they opend and closed the hood often. The display was lacking a beautiful model though. . . . One surprize to me was the stick. The test mule I saw was paddle and I thought all sightings were equipped with the paddle??? It appeared as a "dull" looking silver, but the more you looked the prettier it got! CAR WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

As far as pricing goes, nothing was available at the Autoshow. But, I had a dealer call me on Thursday to offer me a new Pace Car Vette and we ended up talking about the ZR1. He said MSRP was set at $119-solid. They were allocated one car. For a $5k deposit, I could reserve the right to bid with two others (so far) that had put a deposit down. The dealer said they were willing to go in the neighborhood of 100-140 over sticker!!!!! :(

If he was telling the truth I don't know, but that's the story I got.

Bottom line though... THAT VETTE ROCKS!!!!! :Steer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom