Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2012 Buick Regal GS production model takes sports sedan performance to a new level...

Corvette
2012 💯 4LT GS Roadster

MIAMI – Buick this evening reveals the production version of the 2012 Regal GS, an even sportier expression of the Regal sport sedan that went on sale earlier this year and has attracted new buyers to the Buick family. Powered by a high-output, exclusive Ecotec 2.0L turbocharged engine mated to a six-speed manual transmission, the GS delivers an estimated 255 horsepower (190 kW) and 295 lb.-ft. of torque for a 0-60 mph performance of less than seven seconds (estimated). Buick’s Interactive Drive Control System is standard on the GS, allowing drivers to customize the driving experience by changing the suspension settings and steering sensitivity between three modes: standard, sport and GS.​

Yeah I like the GS. I liked it when GM "leaked" the specs probably a year ago. But as a 2012 model it probably won't hit the streets until July 2011. By that time, Nissan/Infinity, Toyota/Lexus or maybe Hyundai will have their latest/greatest GM killer out there. Hell I even like the Chevy Cruze and since my last name is Cruz it would have been a good additional to the C5, C6 and Silverado. I'm getting tired of my 2003 Altima SE daily driver with 138k almost trouble free miles. Except for the Corvette, GM always seems to be a year behind.

Doesn't do anything for me.......:eyerole

I like it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom