Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2013 Corvette Dealer Ordering Guide

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
The 2013 Corvette Dealer Ordering Guide has been added to the 2013 Model Center.

The summary of changes for the 2013 MY are as follows:

Deletions:

• (58U) Carbon Flash Metallic exterior color
  • (GLF) Carlisle Blue exterior color
  • (ZLC) Chevrolet Centennial Edition
  • (VPK) GCA Exterior Package, LPO
  • (5V4) GCA Ultimate Package, LPO
  • (VPL) GCA Ultimate Package, LPO
  • (QX1, PYD, Q44 and Q6J) Competition Gray wheels

New Features:

• (41U) Black exterior color
  • (GXH) Night Race Blue Metallic exterior color
  • 427 Convertible Collector Edition, includes 427 badges, carbon fiber fenders, (B92) carbon fiber hood with raised center,
  • ZR1 spoiler, (F55) Magnetic Selective Ride Control, (Q8K) machined-face cup wheels, (XFG) front P285/30ZR19 and rear P335/25ZR20 Michelin PS2 tires, Gray brake calipers and (LS7) 7.0L (427 ci) LS7 V8 SFI engine with dry sump oil system
  • (Z27) 427 Heritage Package, includes Satin Black hood stripe and 427 logo floor mats
  • 60th Anniversary exterior badges, sillplates and cluster logos on all models
  • (Z25) 60th Anniversary Design Package, includes (10U) Arctic White exterior color, Diamond Blue leather-wrapped interior with Blue stitching, 60th logos on seats and special steering wheel badge, suede steering wheel, shifter and park brake with Blue stitching, (34T) Blue convertible top on convertible models, special 60th wheel caps, (J6D) Dark Gray Metallic brake calipers, body-color door handles and body-color ZR1-style full-width spoiler
  • (Z30) 60th Anniversary Stripe Package, includes Pearl Silver Blue dual, full-length body stripes; Also includes tonal stitch
  • Blue stripes on Convertible tops (requires Z25)
  • (Q8B) 5-spoke, Black-painted aluminum, 18" front and 19" rear wheels (replaces [QX1] Competition Gray wheels)
  • (QZW) Grand Sport Black-painted aluminum, 18" front and 19" rear wheels (replaces [PYD] Competition Gray wheels)
  • (Q7Z) Spider design, Z06 Black-painted aluminum, 18" front and 19" rear wheels (replaces [Q44] Competition Gray
  • wheels)
  • (Q6U) ZR1 Black-painted aluminum, 19" front and 20" rear wheels (replaces [Q6J] Competition Gray wheels)

Changes:

• (AG2) front passenger 6-way power seat adjuster now standard on all models
  • (D42) Luggage shade and cargo net now included in 2LT Coupe and 2LT Grand Sport Coupe
  • (AP9) Cargo net now included in 2LT Convertible and 2LT Grand Sport Convertible
  • (T43) ZR1 spoiler available on all models; included with ZR1 model, 427 Convertible Collector Edition, (CFZ) Z06 Carbon
  • Fiber Package and (Z25) 60th Anniversary Design Package; not available with (Z07) Z06 Ultimate Performance Package or (PDE) ZR1 High Performance Package which include racing spoiler

Any idea what Night Race Blue looks like? :rotfl

Sure would like a 427 Vert :happyanim:

i10fwy

The Z06 powered Grand Sport convertible is way cool. The rest is more paint, embroidery and decal engineering. I'll be interested to see the new stuff in Bowling Green this weekend. I'm curious about the new blue too.

The 2014 C7 better hit it out of the park.

2013 Night Race Blue - NRB :w

Attachments

• 11b.jpg
    11b.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 217
Does it look like LeMans blue, or is it my imagination?

The Z06 powered Grand Sport convertible is way cool. The rest is more paint, embroidery and decal engineering. I'll be interested to see the new stuff in Bowling Green this weekend. I'm curious about the new blue too.

The 2014 C7 better hit it out of the park.

You going to the Bash this weekend? We are staying at the Holiday Inn University Park, arriving Wednesday afternoon.

You going to the Bash this weekend? We are staying at the Holiday Inn University Park, arriving Wednesday afternoon.

Amost certain I'll be there. My wife is trying to wrap up loose ends at work. She'd like to go with me this trip. Don't know where we'll be staying - maybe the LaQuinta.

I have seen a photo of the MRB color that is published by Kerbeck Chevy on another forum. It looks almost black with blue tint in it.
The photo I posted above shows some direct light on it - that is where you will see the real blue.
Without light shining right on it or at night, I suspect it will be very dark.

I am grievously saddened by the loss of Comp Grey wheels on the Grand Sports. I would definitely have ordered those on the Arctic White GS convertible that I was thinking about getting...now, I just don't know what to do. For me, painting brand new wheels is not really an option...

I looked at one up close and personal when I took delivery of my 60th and I like it also. The one I saw had the chrome wheels and 3LT option. Nice.

Tuna - did the car you saw in person look like the photo above of the NRB? :w
Wondering if it was brighter.

Any idea what Night Race Blue looks like? :rotfl

Sure would like a 427 Vert :happyanim:

i10fwy

I saw a couple yesterday.

Depending on the light (or lack of) either black or deep blue.

When I order my 427, that will be the color.:thumb

Tuna - did the car you saw in person look like the photo above of the NRB? :w
Wondering if it was brighter.

It's pretty dark but in the sunlight it sparkles.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom