Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Video: 2014 C7 Corvette Final Trailer - Creation

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ju55HboyK8M" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

With the 2014 Corvette emerges a revolutionary new engineering process. Light stiff and strong. A precision-born machine.

This is the best one so far.

Only 3 more days until the real deal :beer :thumb

I agree, Bryan. In just three days, all will be revealed.

This is the best one so far.

Only 3 more days until the real deal :beer :thumb

UGG!!!!!!! I think this is the worst one :( I dont care about welds and grams...... give me tire smoke, flying into a turn, drag racing, exhaust notes, big brakes grabbing ahold of a rotor shots!

I'm not to hot on this video either. Granted, I'm at work so I didn't 'listen' to the content. Based on visuals, it didn't look too interesting.
As far as discernible styling cues, the only thing I picked out during my one viewing was the Cadillac CTS-esque headlights.

UGG!!!!!!! I think this is the worst one :( I dont care about welds and grams...... give me tire smoke, flying into a turn, drag racing, exhaust notes, big brakes grabbing ahold of a rotor shots!

I'm with FP.

Im excited because of all the hot C6s that will show up on the used (sorry preowned) car market!
I say that being an owner of a 74 and 90 vette, and am considering a C6 because mine are getting fragile and expensive to use daily.

Yes I agree, what a lame video. Since GM has been government taken over and handed to the labor unions, the passion seems to be lacking in marketing.
Cant have pride in our work or be excited about corporate profits now, can we?

Okay....but, about those tail lamps......

Since GM has been government taken over and handed to the labor unions, the passion seems to be lacking in marketing.
As long as the end product is excellent, I'm not gonna bitch about the marketing. The marketing will take care of itself.
I'd rather have the Corvette be an excellent vehicle with shoddy marketing, versus having excellent marketing of a shoddy vehicle.

As long as the end product is excellent, I'm not gonna bitch about the marketing. The marketing will take care of itself.
I'd rather have the Corvette be an excellent vehicle with shoddy marketing, versus having excellent marketing of a shoddy vehicle.

I could care less about marketing too! Just get me behind the wheel already and keep your commercial teasers for the weak! =)

Not so hot vid.

Side Quarter Windows

I agree bring bck the real corvette tail lights!!!
Stop worrying about the tail lights , you should be more worried about the rear side quarter windows. This will be the final death of the Corvette except for in name only. If they want to make it look like a Mustang , then they may as well just call it a Cortang or a Mustvette. Take your pick ! For me , I will keep my C5 convertible forever, can't ever duplicate those again or even compare. Who knows , The 13th of January will tell for sure ! ;shrug

The dog.

I could care less about marketing too! Just get me behind the wheel already and keep your commercial teasers for the weak! =)

There's something creepy about a dog with eye brows.:L

Marketing? Since they will not be available for months after Sunday - how do we know that will be the final product? :confused

Missed the tail lites and quarter windows. Even played backwards and slo-mo. ;LOL

I will keep my C5 convertible forever, can't ever duplicate those again or even compare. Who knows , The 13th of January will tell for sure ! ;shrug

I agree...I love my C5 6spd convertible. Too much fun and oh so beautiful. C6 was a bit of a disappointment in my opinion as the car is smaller with sharper edges. It doesn't have the "flow" that the C5 design has. (Just my opinion.)

And if the C7 carries on that "stealth bomber" trend and looks like some Computer Aided Drafting student's grad project after a really rough night, then it's a lost cause. Can we say "Aztec?" ;help

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom