Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: 2014 C7 line-up? Options? Cost?

3XBLACK67

Corvette
1967 triple black 390 HP roadster
Is there any information available as to whether there will be a C7 convertible? How about special models like the Z06, ZR 1, GS, and 427? What features come with the car and what options are available? How much will the car in all available forms cost?

C7 Corvette

There is little information available regarding the C7. All models will be built. The price is "supposed" to be $1400 higher than the last of the C6s. I'm also looking for information like, is the GS much better than the regular car with the magnetic suspension? The HP doesn't much matter to me. It's going to be a "Sunday" car for the wife and I and I'm more interested in the handling than the HP. Our local Chevy dealer isn't exactly a Corvette superstore. I'd be willing to bet they didn't sell more than a couple of "vettes" in 2012.
1. I'm thinking of leasing the new car.
2. I may go through a car broker because of the lack of a Corvette "superstore" locally. I'll most likely have to go to the Seattle area to find the car. A broker charges $250 to find the car, make the deal and either call me to go to the dealer and sign the paperwork or deliver the car to my home.

I think you can get most all your answers in this forum. Look around and browse.

Agreed. All of your questions can be answered by the threads I've posted in this forum.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom