Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Z51 or C6 Z06 -- Which do You Pick?

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Z51 or C6 Z06 -- Which do You Pick?

• 2014 Corvette Z51

Votes: 33 47.8%
  • C6 Z06

Votes: 31 44.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 5 7.2%

• Total voters
I would have been happy to own either a "Sting Ray or "Stingray" ! Not so much a contest between C2 or C3.;)

I love my Z06 and very satisfied with it to date but was very glad to see GM honor the past "stingray" name with the C7. I've owned a custom 1976 (also have owned a 2003 Anniversary edition and currently red 2007 Z06 mentioned above w/ corsa exhaust, Kook headers, etc.,) but would have loved to own a 66 or 69-71. Hope that answers your question.

Yeah, I love the looks of the C2 gen, but the tech would be hard to live with. A good resto mod with modern chassis, engine, and electronics is the ticket IMO. I have a SSB 2011 Z06 with Z07, 3LZ, and carbon roof, side skirts, and front diffuser options. Love it. :thumb

Have seen the C7 a few times (Carlisle, ALMS, etc.) and I like it. I have been thinking about selling my 2006 VY Z06 .... like some others not sure which way to go - it still has 2 years left on the extended GMPP warranty! I guess if someone makes me an offer I can't refuse I'll sell it - I wasn't sure about selling my 2003 MY Z06 and getting the 06Z years ago but this is a tougher decision since the C7 performance is less (or equal at best). Sell a 427? Hmmmmmmm. I really did like the C7 in yellow. I guess I can't go wrong either way.

Yeah, I love the looks of the C2 gen, but the tech would be hard to live with. A good resto mod with modern chassis, engine, and electronics is the ticket IMO. I have a SSB 2011 Z06 with Z07, 3LZ, and carbon roof, side skirts, and front diffuser options. Love it. :thumb

Very nice 2011 ! You should include a pic !

I love my 08 C6 Z06 and if I was in the market for another vette it would be a 13 C6 ZR1 :thumb

Very nice 2011 ! You should include a pic !

Best I can do from out on my Mom's farm in VA farm. I'm on a coast-to-coast trip from CA-VA-IL (Chi-town)-VA. 3K miles behind me, about 3K more to go! If you click on the images, I think it gets bigger. Also attached an image back in CA with Chrome ZR1's on.

DSC01360.jpg

Attachments

• Z07ChromesLs_zps864f9057.jpg
    Z07ChromesLs_zps864f9057.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 74

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom