Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: 2014 Corvette RPO Code Ordering

zeedaddy

Corvette
1967 427 Coupe
I am looking to purchase a 2014 Corvette 1YY07 with a RPO Code Z51. I have looked at the ordering sheet for this car and it shows that this car can not be ordered with this code. I have a picture of the codes that show the 1YY07 and Z51 codes. How was this car ordered? This seems very unusual. Does anyone have any information that they can share?

Welcome to the :CAC Zee.

Sorry I can't help you....

I am looking to purchase a 2014 Corvette 1YY07 with a RPO Code Z51. I have looked at the ordering sheet for this car and it shows that this car can not be ordered with this code. I have a picture of the codes that show the 1YY07 and Z51 codes. How was this car ordered? This seems very unusual. Does anyone have any information that they can share?

Check the RPO tag which is on the car, either on the glove box door or on the deriver side B-pillar. If you see "Z51" listed, you have Z51.

Here is the RPO sticker with the 1YY07 Model Code in the upper right hand corner. Notice the Z51 code in the list. Can anyone explain this?

RPO Codes.jpg

Check the RPO tag which is on the car, either on the glove box door or on the deriver side B-pillar. If you see "Z51" listed, you have Z51.

Here's my '14 Z51 coupe "Service Parts Identification" list sheet....on the hatch floor, on battery/passenger-side, under the carpet. Also, the BUILD SHEET (NCM).....

Attachments

• IMG_5539.jpg
    IMG_5539.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_5777.jpg
    IMG_5777.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 133

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom