Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2014 Corvette Trailer 1: CONCEPTION | 2014 Corvette

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
The 2014 Corvette exterior was sculpted for optimal aerodynamic performance. Every line, every vent, every millimeter performs.

Watch the Next Generation Corvette emerge at ‪The Countdown to the New Corvette | 2014 Chevy Corvette Reveal | Chevrolet‬‬

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w-CQhimRXyU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gives me chills!!:cool!:

What a tease! :L

Elaine

You know this is all getting old!!!
Maybe I sould sale everything and just keep the 38.
:rotfl

Blah, Blah, Blah

Little content, lots of fluf! :eyerole

Hope they got rid of those stupid camaro tailights!

ha ha

They are SO playing us. I can understand trying to build anticipation and I gotta say - it's kinda working. I am waiting arrival of a new GS Coupe manual. That'll have to be my "C7" (C6.5???). Incentives were too good to pass up. Sitting at Bowling Green until they can fill a truck to come here. Sheesh!

It will take more then a C7 to get me out of my Carbon.

IMG_7177.jpg

This will go on every two weeks until the reveal, and it won't stop there.

Don't care for the "zebra" paint job though :L

Love the tease factor...make me want to pucker up............:)

calendar_wetvet.jpg

Last edited:
Underwear Change

Wow

Exciting stuff even though they didn't show us or tell us anything! :drool::drool: Still it gets the adrenaline going!

Also exciting that Rob and his team had it up and out to us before any other forum!!!! Another first Rob! You Rock!:_rock
:BOW:BOW:BOW;worship;worship;worship

I remember back in the 60's product launch was a very exciting time. Vehicals were usually released in late August and if you caught a glimpse of one before then it was something to talk about. Styles usually changed every year, different tail lights, grill and major makeovers about every 3-4 years.
The shelves were full of magazines with stories such as The 68 Plymouth's revealed, or Spy photos of the all new 68 Corvette.... They were pretty exciting times

These days it seems to have lost a lot of it's appeal as they tend to carry styles for a decade or so and everyone clamors to copy the other, but once in a while they stir up the passions again....hope it is everything they say it is :)

i cant wait to see what this beast is gonna look like! but i have to wait. ugh!:ugh

Boring. I can't buy one so the teasers are useless and annoying. Just show it already.

They are SO playing us. I can understand trying to build anticipation and I gotta say - it's kinda working. I am waiting arrival of a new GS Coupe manual. That'll have to be my "C7" (C6.5???). Incentives were too good to pass up. Sitting at Bowling Green until they can fill a truck to come here. Sheesh!

Congrats on your new purchase. Hope you get it soon, so you don't have to immediately put it into storage for the winter. Did the same thing as you. Ordered a new 13 GS Coupe in September and took delivery October 23rd. I bought a Cyber Gray with Titanium/Ebony interior. What color combo did you elect? Post some pics when you get it.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!:beer

13 gs

Congrats on your new purchase. Hope you get it soon, so you don't have to immediately put it into storage for the winter. Did the same thing as you. Ordered a new 13 GS Coupe in September and took delivery October 23rd. I bought a Cyber Gray with Titanium/Ebony interior. What color combo did you elect? Post some pics when you get it.

Got black, 3LT, with Heritage Package red fender stripes, black wheels, black fender GS emblems, red calipers, two-tone red & black interior, ZR1 spoiler, magnetic ride, dual mode exhaust, underhood light, indoor fitted GS car cover. It will ship from Bowling Green by Monday "at latest" (their words). It's been built for more than a week, but they were waiting for a "full truckload". Should have by Thanksgiving, which is ironic because when I ordered my current 96 LT4 Coupe (which is for sale), it came day before Thanksgiving, 1995. Here are factory pics of interior. I'll post a follow-up pic of car soon after I get it. Should be a striking looking car, and kinda unique. I'm chomping at the bit. BTW, dealer discounts and rebates took a bit more than $10k off retail. Pics look small. Don't know why they uploaded that size, as pics on Chevy website are larger and easier to see details. They were .PNG and I converted them to .JPG.

2013corvetteinterior2.jpg2013corvetteinterior.jpg

Got black, 3LT, with Heritage Package red fender stripes, black wheels, black fender GS emblems, red calipers, two-tone red & black interior, ZR1 spoiler, magnetic ride, dual mode exhaust, underhood light, indoor fitted GS car cover. It will ship from Bowling Green by Monday "at latest" (their words). It's been built for more than a week, but they were waiting for a "full truckload". Should have by Thanksgiving, which is ironic because when I ordered my current 96 LT4 Coupe (which is for sale), it came day before Thanksgiving, 1995. Here are factory pics of interior. I'll post a follow-up pic of car soon after I get it. Should be a striking looking car, and kinda unique. I'm chomping at the bit. BTW, dealer discounts and rebates took a bit more than $10k off retail. Pics look small. Don't know why they uploaded that size, as pics on Chevy website are larger and easier to see details. They were .PNG and I converted them to .JPG.

View attachment 11580View attachment 11579

Looking forward to real pics when you get it. Gutsy call on color combo. Should look extremely menacing. I like!

Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom