Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Video: 2015 BMW M4 vs. 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Well, that was 7 1/2 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

To summarize: the BMW M4 has turbo chargers, the Vette is naturally aspirated. Even the BMW guy says the Vette sounds nice. The Corvette guy says the Vette has plenty of power, all the time. The BMW guy prefers the BMW, and the Corvette guy prefers the Corvette.

It's a nice looking video. The Arctic White Vette looks really nice. The yellowish pea green M4 does not, imo.

There are several backhanded compliments for the Corvette from the BMW guy. No competition though. Nothing proven one way or the other.

Well, that was 7 1/2 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

To summarize: the BMW M4 has turbo chargers, the Vette is naturally aspirated. Even the BMW guy says the Vette sounds nice. The Corvette guy says the Vette has plenty of power, all the time. The BMW guy prefers the BMW, and the Corvette guy prefers the Corvette.

It's a nice looking video. The Arctic White Vette looks really nice. The yellowish pea green M4 does not, imo.

There are several backhanded compliments for the Corvette from the BMW guy. No competition though. Nothing proven one way or the other.

You should have watched it to the end; both guys said they'd rather be in the Corvette. Otherwise, you're right, not much information here.

You should have watched it to the end; both guys said they'd rather be in the Corvette. Otherwise, you're right, not much information here.

I must have been brain-dead by the end, because I missed the BMW guy saying he'd rather be in a Corvette! ;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom