Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Video: 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible VIN #00001 at Barrett Jackson

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Rick Hendrick buys the first retail 2015 Z06 Corvette Convertible at Barrett Jackson!

More...

There was no doubt where that car would end up. It will soon be locked in a building on the Hendrick campus near the Charlotte Motor Speedway where it will not be seen by anyone but Rick's well heeled friends. He has a Corvette collection that makes the NCM look like a seedy parking lot.

Gee, what a surprise! The very first Z06 convertible made on the assembly line is black and a manual transmission with red interior.

What a coincidence, just the way Rick likes them.............:)

I was on the Hendrick campus yesterday, and the collection is still locked tightly in that windowless new building next to the store/museum. That must be some collection by now. I wish he's open it a couple times a year for charity like Ken Lingenfelter does.

Rick Hendrick buys the first retail 2015 Z06 Corvette Convertible at Barrett Jackson!

More...

I know they announced it was VIN #1, but supposedly the first production Z06 convertible off the line had a VIN #1570. Did they do a different VIN sequence #1, as they did with the ZR1 that was auctioned off some years back?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom