Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2015 Daytona Sunrise Orange Coupe Arrived!!!

GS Diva

Moderator,
Corvette
2016 Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic Z06
Our new car came in this afternoon, which is earlier than I expected, and it is gorgeous. I have already washed it since these pictures were taken, and what a difference!! More to come in better lighting.

Elaine

stingray1.jpgstingray2.jpg

Wow!! It looks amazing!!

Mac

"Our" new car? Are you trading in one or the other, or just adding to the stable? It is certainly beautiful.:thumb

"Our" new car? Are you trading in one or the other, or just adding to the stable? It is certainly beautiful.:thumb

Both of our Corvettes are for sale now. We "downsized" to just one now as we do everything Corvette-related together. We tried this a couple of years ago but it didn't last more than 2 months. This time, I think we're ready. We'll now soon, won't we?! ;)

Elaine

Congrats - Yes, you will know soon...

Both of our Corvettes are for sale now. We "downsized" to just one now as we do everything Corvette-related together. We tried this a couple of years ago but it didn't last more than 2 months. This time, I think we're ready. We'll now soon, won't we?!

:w

attachment.php

:lou

Both of our Corvettes are for sale now. We "downsized" to just one now as we do everything Corvette-related together. We tried this a couple of years ago but it didn't last more than 2 months. This time, I think we're ready. We'll now soon, won't we?! ;)

Elaine

I remember that Elaine. Congrats on the new one. More pictures please. :chuckle

Elaine,
Congrats on your new purchase. We just bought a 15' also, Laguna Blue Z51 convertible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elaine
I wish I could afford either of your "old" Corvettes but I can hardly afford to change my mind, let alone my cars. Divorce sux.

Mac

I wish I could afford either of your "old" Corvettes but I can hardly afford to change my mind, let alone my cars. Divorce sux.

Mac

Mac,

Believe me, I've been there and I know how it is! However, it can and will get better. Might take a while, but your day will come. :)

Elaine

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom