Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2015 EFY RPO Option - Body colored vents

carbuff

Corvette
2006 Yellow Z51 Coupe
2015 EFY RPO Option - Body colored vents + WA8 wrap

Well, we are a long time Corvette owners. My first was a brand new 79. Since then we have had 4 others.

Last year, yes in Nov. 2013, we ordered a 2014 Z51 coupe. 8 months ago. GM can't build it cause they ran out of Z51 parts.

So looking at ordering a 2015 Z51, but need your help.

Trying to figure out 2 new options for 2015:

1. 2015 EFY RPO Option - Body colored vents
This does not show up on any order guides I have seen. I realize the 2015 order guide is a mess. So was the early 2014 order guide, laced with some serious errors.

SO, anyone have a definite answer whether this is available?
I was going to repaint all the black vents on the 2014 to body color. Now I may not have to?

2. WA8 Protective film - I am guessing this is clear body wrap of some sort? But where on the car? For example, I do not want half the hood cleared. If anything, the whole hood so you do not see any lines.

I am guessing it may include some or all of: front nose cone, mirrors, rockers behind front wheels, hood or parts of hood? Anyone have a definite answer?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Who knows what will be available for the 15s, and when? Between supplier issues and God knows what else is happening at BG, you need a relative at the plant to nail down availability. Order what you want, and tell your dealer what you can live without - just in case. I don't think ANYONE really knows the answers to your questions yet.

Bump. Anyone out there with an answer?

Since our 2015 was delivered without body color vents, does anyone know if the EFY option will be available as GM accessory?

Last edited:
There are some aftermarket vendors who sell many body color parts. :w

There are some aftermarket vendors who sell many body color parts. :w

Yes, thanks, I know about them.

But I would prefer to buy thru GM.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom