Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: 2015 zo6

VINCE D

:happyanim:Has anyone given $1000.00 to be placed on list at a dealer to be able to place and build a 2015 ZO6 at the end of this summer. I just did in Louisville,Ky. Thanks -VINCE D

What color ya going for...

2015-Chevrolet-Corvette-Z06-front-three-quarter-in-motion.jpg

The thousand wouldn't be hard for me to come up with.......it's paying for the rest of it that has me puckered. :chuckle Congrats!

Damn, I don't know why I like that in yellow. I hate yellow but Wow!
Congrats on your future Z. Keep us posted on your progress.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'd go for the gray with the blue calipers and the chrome wheels.....just saying.........what ever color you get it will be great.....

I'm going to have to see this new gray in person, before I can decide if I like it or not. The color variation in these three photos tells me that it can't be judged, based on photos alone. OTOH, I will be sad to see Cyber Gray go. That's the color I wanted. Maybe Night Race Blue? I guess that's the darkest non-black color that will be left after model year 2014.

Doesn't matter for now... wife says I can't have one until 2017. Gotta keep her happy! :happyanim:

That's also a good looking color i don't think the 2015 zo6 colors have been finalized.and yes keep the wife happy.
Mine is going to shoot me.

That's also a good looking color i don't think the 2015 zo6 colors have been finalized.and yes keep the wife happy.
Mine is going to shoot me.

For now, I'll have to make due with what I have. Mine would shoot me if I came home with a new one now! :r

Last edited:
Wife already shot me. But still getting one. :Steer

Attachments

• shot.jpg
    shot.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 113
Let her know it cost you less than this one....

Auction of First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to Benefit Karmanos Cancer Institute

GM-DanAmmann-Z06.jpg

DETROIT – The first retail production 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06, the most track-capable Corvette in the brand’s history, will be auctioned to benefit the Karmanos Cancer Institute. The Barrett-Jackson auction house will offer the supercar during its Collector Car Auction in Palm Beach, Fla., on April 12.

Auction of First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to Benefit Karmanos Cancer Institute

Zo 6

:w

GM-DanAmmann-Z06.jpg

DETROIT – The first retail production 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06, the most track-capable Corvette in the brand’s history, will be auctioned to benefit the Karmanos Cancer Institute. The Barrett-Jackson auction house will offer the supercar during its Collector Car Auction in Palm Beach, Fla., on April 12.

:wI saw BJ show it went for a $1,000,000.
THANKS.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom