Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: 2015 zo6

:happyanim:Has anyone given $1000.00 to be placed on list at a dealer to be able to place and build a 2015 ZO6 at the end of this summer. I just did in Louisville,Ky. Thanks -VINCE D

The local Chevy dealer called me yesterday so I went down and dropped off a check. We completed the order for a 7 speed velocity Yellow, 3LZ Z06 against his allocation for one manual trans and 5 automatic Z06's! I'm just glad the others on the list want an automatic because there are only 6 cars coming to Tucson. Life here in the Desert is getting better and better!

The local Chevy dealer called me yesterday so I went down and dropped off a check. We completed the order for a 7 speed velocity Yellow, 3LZ Z06 against his allocation for one manual trans and 5 automatic Z06's! I'm just glad the others on the list want an automatic because there are only 6 cars coming to Tucson. Life here in the Desert is getting better and better!
\
How fast do you think you can do the Mt Lemon highway from Harrison to the summit? :happyanim:

My new Z06 is on the way!

:happyanim:Has anyone given $1000.00 to be placed on list at a dealer to be able to place and build a 2015 ZO6 at the end of this summer. I just did in Louisville,Ky. Thanks -VINCE D

Just got the call from the local GM guy. My Velocity Yellow Z06 is in Quality check and will be shipped in a couple of days. Just in time for Christmas. HOOAH!:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim:

Mine's at status 3300 scheduled for production.

Quite honestly, when I ordered it months ago, I thought I wouldn't get it before April, so I ordered museum delivery. Now that I may have it in January, I am not looking forward to driving it home in the cold or worse with the Michelin Pilot Sport 2 cup tires.

side view.jpg

Mine's at status 3300 scheduled for production.

Quite honestly, when I ordered it months ago, I thought I wouldn't get it before April, so I ordered museum delivery. Now that I may have it in January, I am not looking forward to driving it home in the cold or worse with the Michelin Pilot Sport 2 cup tires.

View attachment 20369

I would be tempted to have Intercity or Reliable meet me at the museum and have it trailered home. Those tires are NFG in snow! At lest here, in Tucson the very worst weather we an get is rain.

Advised by NCM today that "TPW 12/15…The Plant begins their holiday shutdown on 12/24 and return on 1/5. With it being a Z06 Convertible, GM will likely have an extended QC hold on them. Once we know the timetable for release, we will be able to schedule a delivery appointment."

Advised by NCM today that "TPW 12/15…The Plant begins their holiday shutdown on 12/24 and return on 1/5. With it being a Z06 Convertible, GM will likely have an extended QC hold on them. Once we know the timetable for release, we will be able to schedule a delivery appointment."

Mine was on hold from 12/1 until 12/8 when status changed from "bayed" to "shipped". That was 7 days for Quality and whatever else they do before the car is loaded for shipment. Local GM guy says it will be in either today or Monday.:happyanim::happyanim:

Mine was on hold from 12/1 until 12/8 when status changed from "bayed" to "shipped". That was 7 days for Quality and whatever else they do before the car is loaded for shipment. Local GM guy says it will be in either today or Monday.:happyanim::happyanim:

A convertible may be on hold for a longer time. Then, mine is only getting transported across the road to the museum for delivery. Then, they have to prep it and schedule a delivery time for me at the museum. Depending on the weather at the time, I may have it shipped home as opposed to driving it home (over 1,100 miles).

I was advised that the build date was 12/13/2014; that was last Saturday. A week later, still no news. No need to hurry.

Well? Did ya get it!?

Attachments

• IMG_1882.JPG
    IMG_1882.JPG
    199.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1881.jpg
    IMG_1881.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 95
10898034_10203102314695427_3624993064416339155_n.jpg
My #1580 NRB vert with Z07 track pkge is home; still missing my visual carbon ground effects.

10898034_10203102314695427_3624993064416339155_n.jpg
My #1580 NRB vert with Z07 track pkge is home; still missing my visual carbon ground effects.

I had to wait a day for the local guys to mount the skirts and front splitter. The factory doesn't install them because too many got damaged in transit. Your dealer either received them with the car or will have the factory forward a set. Seems there are a few slipups at the factory. Mine came complete except the black wheels I ordered were somehow transformed into silver when they arrived. It goes back tomorrow morning to get them changed out. You are really going to enjoy how the Z07 package works!

My ground effects are missing for a reason. I paid for museum delivery; however, I was originally anticipating an April or May build. It had a build date of 12/13/2014. With the Z07 track pkge and cup2 tires, I had no interest in driving it some 1,100 plus miles home in the winter.

So, I had the vette rerouted to the dealer (MacMulkin) in NH. Normally, ground effects for verts are sent via UPS, as they do not fit inside like they do in the coupes. Shane Webb, delivery manager at the NCM, is on the lookout for them in case they were sent there as originally planned.

I'm not in any hurry for them. The ground effects can be installed when the warm weather is back to stay.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom